• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes ADM straight up mount Single throw lever

Scotts556

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2009
Texas
What do you guys think? Reviews seem good on em. But Im a little bit worried bout the single throw lever. They will be going on a .223 AR and a 6.5 Grendel. But these are in stock at DSG at the moment.

Scott

You mean the Scout-S, right?

Should be plenty strong. I've used a standard Scout (1" forward) with no problems. Two levers means more security, but also more weight and hassle, and a .223 and 6.5G aren't going to stress it much.

New here, but have been lurking for many years.
Anyhow I have been using the ADM Scout (single lever) on my AA 50 Beowulf holding a Leupold VXR Patrol 1.25-4x without any issues. That gun kicks pretty hard and it has a break on it, but the mount and scope have not come loose in any way.

I have an AD-SCOUT-S in 30mm along with many other ADM Recons in a couple of flavors. Not an issue, a single lever works just fine, plenty solid. Dual levers is just a nice security blanket...two is one, and one is none.