• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Advanced Armament .22 Element Paperwork in @ 2mont

ChrisNCT

A Connecticut Shooter
Minuteman
Jul 14, 2009
Naugatuck, CT USA
I got the news that my paperwork came back just at 2 months on a Trust. It is a Advanced Armament Element .22 Suppressor.

This puppy is SUPER SWEETon my Walther P22!

Re: Advanced Armament .22 Element Paperwork in @ 2mont

How do you like it? I sent my paper work in for an Element about two months ago. Hate waiting.

That's a damn good turn around time! If the BATF would get the turnaround consistent and faster, I (along with other people)would put in for another can too, but I'm still waiting from April for my SPR/M4 to be approved. Sure is hard to do all the paperwork and then try to forget about it until it shows up.

Good choice on the Element, it may be my next can. Give us a full review if you can after you shoot it, I have the Walther already, and would like to know how it performs for you.

Interesting color tint to the K baffles,heat treated 17-4PH stainless?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gaffer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Interesting color tint to the K baffles,heat treated 17-4PH stainless? </div></div>

The initial blast baffle is an alloy of some kind. Possible inconel. the rest of the baffles are 17-4. Pretty cool little buggers!

The examiner's last name was Shipman.

just had a guys trust clear right @ two months also, at least its consistent... most of the time.

We are seeing the same turn around time (give or take a week). Nice set up, I like the silencerco sparrow and aviator seems as quiet. glad to see NFA is getting it together for the most part.

Good deal, .22 cans are a lot of fun.

I got my Spectre back in 8 weeks on a trust as well. Unfortunately the ATF didn't also approve my .30 Cal can at the same time. Hopefully in the next week or so.