• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advice Needed

Close your bank accounts and order a new rifle and a bolt. It's amazing how much money you have now as a single person
Need some advice.
I was checking out a hairline crack on the bolt handle of my rifle last night.
My partner came in to the workshop, told me she is over our relationship, has met someone else, and is leaving today.
The advice I need is....

Should I weld the bolt, or just order a new one?

Do you have pictures of the bolt? Enquiring minds want to know what rifle and caliber the bolt reside in.

If it were me, I'd send the pictures and a tersely worded e-mail off to the manufacturer.

Did she get all of her stuff out of your house yet? If not, just pile it out by the curb. They sometimes pull this stunt to see if you come to them on bended knee to take them back. Nothing says "the end" better than piling all of their stuff out by the curb.

Don't forget to change the locks on ALL of your doors ASAP!

One last question; do you have any small rifle primers that you want to get rid of?

Bitches be vindictive so make sure that the utilities are in your name. You wouldn't want the power shut off at this weekends poker game.
Just think about all the ammo you can afford now. Even at these bloated prices

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Show her he crack and ask her advice. Regardless of her answer make your last words, "Oh, and dont let the door hit you in the ass on your way out."

Reactions: GrumpyOleFart
Play it super cool and calm. Do NOT show ANY emotions. Do not give her any potential satisfaction and let her be confused for the rest of her life.

"Okay. If you do not want to be here I cannot keep you here. Have a great life".

Some of them might want to sit down and have a "talk" about it too. Do NOT agree to it. Your reply: "What good is a talk going to do? You have already made your decision and nothing will change that. I don't have time for that. I need to be/go somewhere".

As for the bolt, just order a new one from the manufacturer. As a matter of fact, take an inventory of any fragile and prone to wear components that you think you will benefit from having spares laying around, and place a consolidated order.

Order a new one. As your partner's new boyfriend will learn ... expecting heavily used components to perform well isn't a good strategy.
In today's climate its an assumption that its a 'boyfriend'.

Unfortunately I don't know a man over 40 that hasn't been divorced. I'm sure they exist, and I've seem 'em in the wild, but just never met one.

Seriously though, this shit is all too common and I know you're being stoic here but I feel for you bro. You wouldn't be with her if there wasn't something there at some time.

Another thing --you will find NO BETTER advice about this shit than from the guys on here. Promise. These guys not only held my hand through my divorce, they bankrolled the whole fucking thing after she bailed, took all the money, and did it over Christmas so I couldn't get a lawyer in time.

Everyone thinks they'll "get along, don't need a lawyer" but it's different now. My buddy just figured that one out the hard way yesterday in fact.

Not enough info on the bolt handle so here's all three answers: If it's cheap, weld it. If it's nice, replace it. If it's new, send it back. Too bad the advice on the wife isn't the same.

Depending on your state, her finding a new man may work in your favor. Go get a lawyer today. SHE needs to get that "surprise" summons, not you. And of course, you want EVERYTHING --you'll come to an agreement but the more you ask for the less you get fucked in the end.

Sorry, and good luck buddy. If there's anything I can do or say, PM me, I'm here for 'ya.

I've always found it helpful to remember that there are about 7.5B people in the world........and half of them have a pussy.

I have told MANY guys who have had trouble finding companionship to try online dating. It REALLY works. Avoid clusterfucks like Tinder. For introverted folks who prefer the woman making the first move, go to Bumble. There are other personals sites which allow the user to write sincere and heartfelt profiles. Write a good profile that is to the point and DIRECTLY states what you are looking for. Be direct and decisive. If you are looking for a long, loving, emotional connection, make sure you have that in the first sentence.

Do NOT write shit like how "good to women", "chivalrous" or "nice" you are. Really. Do NOT do that. You are NOT Quentin motherfuckin' Durward. These attributes of "good" are what you are SUPPOSED to have already as a mature adult living in this modern age. Women do not want "nice guys". They want GOOD MEN. Men who can solve life's problems as they arise. Men who do not fold up like drywall at challenges that life throws at them. Good men do not talk about how good they are. They demonstrate it, through decisiveness, firmness, and ACTION.

Buy a new bolt and fix up the rifle. You will be able to finger it after the GF moves out.

Reactions: GrumpyOleFart
1614109365329.png

Need some advice.
I was checking out a hairline crack on the bolt handle of my rifle last night.
My partner came in to the workshop, told me she is over our relationship, has met someone else, and is leaving today.
The advice I need is....

Should I weld the bolt, or just order a new one?
How long have you been with the bolt?
Has it treated you well and with respect?
Do you still like the way it feels against your skin?
Is it still tight in the right places?
When you see it from afar are you still drawn to it?

Shouldn’t be that hard to meet a new one (or even slightly used and still available). Probably a couple looking to hook up over in the Post Exchange

Does this bolt have any incriminating evidence against you? Think carefully before you do something you may regret. Remember, a new broom always sweeps better than an old one. Don't get attached to an old crack no matter how you can fix it.

Does this bolt have any incriminating evidence against you? Think carefully before you do something you may regret. Remember, a new broom always sweeps better than an old one. Don't get attached to an old crack no matter how you can fix it.

My ex-wife had to get a new broom, equipped with jet-assist. I was surprised to see her clear the trees, especially with all that extra weight the broom was carrying.

• Haha
Reactions: oneshot86