• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advice Needed

tanders11

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2020
Nevada
Have some 50bmg ammo that was passed down. This is reloaded ammo and I know I can’t offload it to others. My question is, do I pull the ammo apart and sell off the brass and projectiles, or just turn the ammo over somewhere to be disposed of? If the latter, where would I do this?

Pull the bullets, dump the powder into old powder containers, sell the primed brass and bullets and powder separate. Someone will probably buy all of it for reloading it themselves.

Appreciate the help guys. FuhQ’s idea sounds like a solid one to me.

Appreciate the help guys. FuhQ’s idea sounds like a solid one to me.
It takes the liability of someone else’s stupidity off of you, and puts it back on themselves.

If the loads you have blow up their gun, and if they get hurt, or it hurts someone else, they can sue you (because our justice system is retarded these days). But if they load them up themselves, and manage to blow up their own gun, then It’s on them… 👍🏼