• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advice on action

Lilfry

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2022
Texas
I'm currently running a Rem 700 SA with a remage barrel/nut. BA is in an AI AX chassis. I have this AI high rail on it to get my scope lined up with my night vision clip on.

I'm looking to switch to a custom action but still need that tall AI rail to fit on it. The rail fits on standard Rem 700 SA. What actions would fit? Right now I'm only aware of the stiller Tac 30. I would have to have the AI rail milled for #8 screws which is not a problem.

Link to the rail: https://www.eurooptic.com/accuracy-...t-action-20-moa-action-rail-module-20060.aspx

Thank yall in advance.

Pic for reference. I currently have a 1.5" Spuhr on there. I don't think any custom action will have high enough rails.

Attachments

• 20230702_090206.jpg
    20230702_090206.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 63
I had the same type of issue using an XLR chassis and their NV bridge.

I got a custom rail from Ken. That was the easy button.

Awesome, that would work too. I'll reach out and see what he says. I'm open to other ideas too.