• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advice on next AR-15 purchase

HiCaliber

Private
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2012
Baton Rouge LA
Having a hard time narrowing my search for a 5.56. I don't mind paying for quality, but is a LWRC M6A2 SPR worth $2400? My local gun shop carries most everything and suggested the Les Baer would shoot better than the LWRC and is only $1700. I have read lots of opinions on the LB so not sure what to think there. I bought an LMT 6.8 a few months ago, which I like, so I have thought sticking with them. I have hunted all my life but am new to the AR world so I would appreciate all thoughts and opinions. Thanks, glad I found this site!

Re: Advice on next AR-15 purchase

Check with Boise Tactical before you make up your mind. They have a web page boisetactical.com call Tate for a quote. You won't be disappointed.
BT-15A.jpg

BTIFAMA.jpg

Thanks for the recommendation John. Give us a call Hicaliber. I can help you with what to look for. There are alot of great guns for under $2000 out there and they perform as well if not better than rifles in the $2500 range. Wont try and sell you anything, we're here to help.

I'd pay $US10,000 without a second thought for any decent ar platform. Pity our Customs people won't let them in, even if the State Police say you can have one.

I own a few LMT's and they are good, but I don't see the reason for the cost. Call Chris at Addax Tactical, they use BHW barrels, poly rifling. But to be honest it took me alot of $ to match the accuracy of a RRA Varmint A4. Of course Les Baer is my best shooting AR I have, but my MSTN upper on a Noveske N4 lower shoots the heck outta the 77's. If I didn't need a LR scope and good stock for my 700 build Id have used my new ACOG, my buds were making the man hole cover "GONG" at 800yds with their MSTN uppers, funny to see a 10.5" barrel ring a gong at 800. Give Wes a call at MSTN, miles above LMT.

We just shipped a seriously sweet 18" rifle to a recently redeployed Marine. Didn't want to let this one out of the shop as it was simply....perfect.

Give me a call if you have questions.

Rich

I have 12 AR 15's from Colt, S&W, Ruger to LMT and Noveske. My Noveske N4 Afghan model shoots circle around all of them.

Take a look at Rainier arms. Their RUC is a great looking rig. I picked mine up about two weeks ago and not sure when I will get shoot it l(tore my right ACL). Steven

Look in daniel defense rifles

I had a LB though once and have regretted selling it. It was a tack driver all day long.

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

I just got my JP LRP-07 and this is without a doubt the BEST AR I have ever shot or owned. I have not shot mine yet, but have shot my friends and to say I was impressed would be an UNDERSTATEMENT. He has at least 15,000 rounds through his and only a few ammo related malfunctions. This thing is RELIABLE and so very accurate.

Hey, to an Australian. Come on up. We've got great weather, and better "gun laws".Don't have many kangaroos, though. Or ,maybe, you just thought up a new "business opportunity". Make them, there. You probably have a bunch of buyers, that are as "eager" as yourself.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: camp carnage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd pay $US10,000 without a second thought for any decent ar platform. Pity our Customs people won't let them in, even if the State Police say you can have one. </div></div>