• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advice please.

Machiavelli 2

Private
Minuteman
May 22, 2010
Hi, I,m putting together a new long range rig (338LM) need to have iron sights fitted as back-up anyone have any ideas?

Re: Advice please.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: machblack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi, I,m putting together a new long range rig (338LM) need to have iron sights fitted as back-up anyone have any ideas? </div></div>

How about something like this?

33m0mtz.jpg

f9e8fo.jpg

2w66zvq.jpg

inx3t5.jpg

2mpa801.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alderleet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is incredibly bad-ass ^ </div></div>

Thanks....I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag yet, but what the hell....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that is some innovative work right there... </div></div>

You'll be seeing a finished rifle and about 1000 rounds of ammo pretty soon....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skunkworks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that is some innovative work right there... </div></div>

You'll be seeing a finished rifle and about 1000 rounds of ammo pretty soon....</div></div>

Deleting old video footage now to make room...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skunkworks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that is some innovative work right there... </div></div>

You'll be seeing a finished rifle and about 1000 rounds of ammo pretty soon....</div></div>

Deleting old video footage now to make room... </div></div>

But I'm still keeping the best parts to myself. You'll see soon enough Mister....
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skunkworks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Thanks....I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag yet, but what the hell.... </div></div>

You couldn't have asked for a better intro.
smile.gif

Very nice work, Mike. I can't wait to see the finished rifle.

way to go mike always on the forefront of innovation. can't wait to get my new skunkworks 911 action they are a thing of beauty

Mike is that what i think it is? You have a PM by the way....looks nice

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike is that what i think it is? You have a PM by the way....looks nice </div></div>

It sure is....Thanks and I'll check my PMs....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">way to go mike always on the forefront of innovation. can't wait to get my new skunkworks 911 action they are a thing of beauty </div></div>

Thanks Diggs. Looking forward to getting them out to you....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skunkworks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Thanks....I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag yet, but what the hell.... </div></div>

You couldn't have asked for a better intro.
smile.gif

Very nice work, Mike. I can't wait to see the finished rifle. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: magman687</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that is beautiful work </div></div>

Thanks RAD....I hope to get the machining finished on the front sight tomorrow....It's been a little more of a challenge, but I think I have a nice solution....