• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Advise on a good holster?

Highpoint

Minuteman
Feb 19, 2011
Cullman, Alabama
I recieved a Insight Technology ILWLP/LAM-1000 Laser/Flashlight/infrared light-laser for christmas. This thing is amazing!
I have awesome family and friends.

Can anyone recomend a good non CC holster for this set up, the pistol is a Sig Sauer "Scorpion" 1911, Thanks.

2011-12-31_17-51-02_661.jpg

2011-12-31_17-52-04_372.jpg

Re: Advise on a good holster?

yeah go local custom for odd items like that. sweet setup!

ps. hell of a christmas present!

Check out Comp-Tac. I have two, and they make a good product.

Raven also makes good stuff.

Kevin

A second for Comp-Tac. Wear one daily and its so comfortable I forget its there all the time. Sitting is not an issue whatsoever.

Nice gift! Get some NVG's to go with it?

The only models I've seen are Safariland 6004, 6005 for the 92F (M9) since the ILWLP is designed for military use. You'll have to go with a custom rig but it's going to be tough since the ILWLP is not something that most companies have on hand to mold a holster to. So, you'll probably have to send the ILWLP and weapon somewhere to get a custom fit rig set up. I personally like the raven stuff FWIW.

No nvg but it would be cool to actually use the infrared.

I have sent messages to every holster maker I have found(and the above mentioned) , no replies yet on weather or not one is made or can be made without sending in my rig.

Maybe someone can do it without sending it off, I dont want to be without my pistol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HighPoint</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe someone can do it without sending it off, I dont want to be without my pistol. </div></div>

And now you know why they say that 2 is 1, and 1 is 0. If you love something that much, buy a twin so that you still have one when the other one gets the sniffles and has to go see the 'smith.

Raven concealment is a no-go. They will not/ can not build one to fit the Sig Sauer 1911s. They responded earlier today .

You could always see if Milt Sparks could whip somthing up for you! i love my milt sparks holster!

Blade-Tech will do custom work. I happen to live close by. They made a holster for a Springfield EMP that I bought my wife.