• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aero Precision Solus Bravo vs Tikka

Paceac441

Private
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2023
West Coast
I was looking for a rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor for recreational target shooting out to 1000m. I was originally thinking of getting a Tikka CTR and am trying to figure out if I should consider the Aero Precision Solus Bravo. From what I’ve read people have mixed feelings about it but I can’t tell if that’s because they are comparing it to higher end custom builds. Just trying to figure out if the $400 price difference would be worth it. I know the stock is nicer and probably the trigger. Is the accuracy any better? Those that have experience with both what are your thoughts on the two?

The Bravo is an infinitely better stock than the Tikka stock.

The Solus will have more off the shelf prefit barrel options due to commonality with Origin prefits.

The Tikka trigger is probably better.

I really like Tikka, but I’d go with the Solus. They have a good sale going this week too.

The Solus is the better option... Plus, you have the option of Chassis or stock. And you can drop a TriggerTech in there if you don't like the factory trigger. Also, the machined-in 20MOA rail is really nice. Fit and finish are nice, too. I have one of their actions, and several of their chassis, but haven't ordered a barrel for the action yet. Still trying to find a .257 1:7 20" Proof CF blank, but they're being really hard to find.

Aero is running a sale right now on their website on all the Solus stuff...Rifles and actions. You can save a good bit.

I'd do the aero in a bravo and put a better trigger in it, my favorite being the bix & Andy.

Best I've heard it described is it feels like a nice factory action. It doesn't have the feel of a full blown custom.

However, it's not priced like a custom and you have a huge aftermarket of shouldered pre-fits like a custom.
Barrels are like tires, change them when the tread wears out. This is also a majority of your inherent accuracy.

I like Tikkas. That said, all my Tikkas are for hunting. I don't think you can get as good of a trigger, and the aftermarket is slim. The bolt feel and trigger for an out of the box production rifle is great, I'd put it at the top of production rifles. Still won't quite feel like a custom though. There are pre-fits available, but there's still a bunch of companies that don't want to sell them without measuring your action first. There has been slight variation over the years.

Reactions: YAOG
My experience with Tikka is limited to exactly one rifle - a T3x Lite 223. I put a scope rail on it, mounted an Athlon Midas Tac, and started shooting various 223 handloads after zeroing the scope in an attempt to find a load that shot well. Came away somewhat disappointed, as none of the loads I tried in it were all that accurate, and in the trigger, which I was unable to adjust for less than 2.5lbs. After years of building & shooting semi-custom & full custom rifles, most factory rifles don't compare well, and I get that. So I haven't done anything more than occasionally pulling the Tikka out of the safe to look at it for the past couple of years. One of the reasons I bought this one was that I'd handled a Tikka CTR while checking out various stocks down at Bell & Carlson's shop, and was very impressed with how smooth & slick that CRT action was. Guess I shouldn't have 'cheaped-out' by buying the T3x Lite - would've been happier with a CTR.

On the Solus front - I'm a ffl, so bought a couple of these actions with .473" boltfaces, intending to build one in 6XC to find out how well it functions & what kind of accuracy I would get out of it with a Bartlein or Krieger bbl. I wound up using a Bartlein #3B profile 1-7..5tw 5R blank that I finished at 24", and threaded the muzzle 5/8-24 for a TBAC CB. I've shot it only with either of two Ultra 7s - an original w/30cal aperture, or a Gen 2 Ultra 7 w/6.5 aperture. It runs pretty smoothly, feeds, extracts, & ejects fine with everything I've tried in it - except loads with Lapua 105 Scenars. No idea why, since everything else - including Hornady 87BTHPs, Berger 105 Hybrids & VLDs, Sierra 107MKs, and DTAC 115s - all feed fine. Maybe it's something to do with the cut for AW mags? Haven't bought one yet to see if that fixes the issue, and am still running either AICS or Accurate 5 & 10rd mags. Aside from this issue, I'm pleased with the action. I put a TT Diamond on it when I built the rifle, and with PTG Stealth DBM in a Manners EH-1A stock, I'm happy with it.

Reactions: AMAC79
Damn, that APSB for $1495 is friggin tempting! That's what, $250ish over a CTR?
Hell, the stock alone makes that a no brainer!

Reactions: Modoc
Two years ago I would've said Tikka, but $1500 for the Solus/ KRG Bravo combo has killed the Tikka T3 sleeper build. The Tikka trigger is great with a $20 spring. Many companies make T3 profits. But you pretty much have to buy a CTR, add a KRG Bravo, trigger spring, A419 20MOA rail, Sterk handle and shroud. Now you're well into the $2000 range. The Solus comes ready to go at $1500. I question their barrels as they're probably Ballistic Advantage blanks. But taking Origin prefits really softens that initial street tire

Reactions: dmcfarland
Two years ago I would've said Tikka, but $1500 for the Solus/ KRG Bravo combo has killed the Tikka T3 sleeper build. The Tikka trigger is great with a $20 spring. Many companies make T3 profits. But you pretty much have to buy a CTR, add a KRG Bravo, trigger spring, A419 20MOA rail, Sterk handle and shroud. Now you're well into the $2000 range. The Solus comes ready to go at $1500. I question their barrels as they're probably Ballistic Advantage blanks. But taking Origin prefits really softens that initial street tire
All of my Aero Precision AR barrels have been damn-accurate. I have no reason to believe the Solus barrels will be any different. I've heard they are extremely (surprisingly) accurate from a few trustworthy folks I know that bought complete rifles.

Anyone know if the Aero is a CHF or BB barrel?

All of my Aero Precision AR barrels have been damn-accurate. I have no reason to believe the Solus barrels will be any different. I've heard they are extremely (surprisingly) accurate from a few trustworthy folks I know that bought complete rifles.
Shooting 1.5moa groups at 100 doesn't translate to holding waterline at 800. Being consistent over a large portion of the barrels life and at distance is why a person pays for a custom, cut rifled barrel. If you look at the cost of the components you can tell they are saving money on the barrel. That's how they're able to keep the cost down.

Appears the Solus barrels have a little more TLC done to them. Ballistic Advantage has always been Aero's barrel builder. Wonder if that still holds true now.

Reactions: FuhQ
Shooting 1.5moa groups at 100 doesn't translate to holding waterline at 800. Being consistent over a large portion of the barrels life and at distance is why a person pays for a custom, cut rifled barrel. If you look at the cost of the components you can tell they are saving money on the barrel. That's how they're able to keep the cost down.
I love how you're telling me shit that I already know. I've been in the precision rifle game for a very long time. I own 2 safes full of custom built precision rifles. I know WTF I'm talking about. The fact is, the actions sell for $899 retail, and barreled actions sell for $1,209 retail. That's not really a huge savings, and that's paying $300+ for a barrel. I'm not saying they're Krieger or Proof quality, but a $300 blank used to get you a Bartlein or Shilen cut-rifled blank just a few years ago. And if you look at a factory Remington 700 with how well so many of those older Remingtons shoot with "cheap" barrels, isn't exactly helping your argument, either.

My point being, it's a lot cheaper to pay the manufacturing company to thread and chamber a barrel blank while they have it in their hands, than it is to do it later at Aero. And when you consider how many 10's or hundreds of thousands of barrels they are probably contracted to buy from them, I'm sure cost can get pretty reasonable per unit.

So, just because something is inexpensive, doesn't mean it's cheap. And just because something is inexpensive, doesn't mean it's junk.

I love how you're telling me shit that I already know. I've been in the precision rifle game for a very long time. I own 2 safes full of custom built precision rifles. I know WTF I'm talking about. The fact is, the actions sell for $899 retail, and barreled actions sell for $1,209 retail. That's not really a huge savings, and that's paying $300+ for a barrel. I'm not saying they're Krieger or Proof quality, but a $300 blank used to get you a Bartlein or Shilen cut-rifled blank just a few years ago. And if you look at a factory Remington 700 with how well so many of those older Remingtons shoot with "cheap" barrels, isn't exactly helping your argument, either.

My point being, it's a lot cheaper to pay the manufacturing company to thread and chamber a barrel blank while they have it in their hands, than it is to do it later at Aero. And when you consider how many 10's or hundreds of thousands of barrels they are probably contracted to buy from them, I'm sure cost can get pretty reasonable per unit.

So, just because something is inexpensive, doesn't mean it's cheap. And just because something is inexpensive, doesn't mean it's junk.
Is this where you make it clear to everyone that you're the forum expert? You're not that experienced. This isnt the first time you and I have interacted. Just because you see a new account doesn't mean it's someone that hasn't been on this site for years and shooting precision rifle matches longer than PRS has been a franchise.

Pls tell us about your Christianson rifles and how awesome they are.

people cut chassis for either of them so it's up to what action you like the feel of personally I like the tikka though it's only from firing someone else's at the range he paid to have everything smoothed he also had a nice trigger job ( I think it felt nice to each there own )

And apparently the barrel costs $120 by your math

1000005251.png

Is this where you make it clear to everyone that you're the forum expert? You're not that experienced. This isnt the first time you and I have interacted. Just because you see a new account doesn't mean it's someone that hasn't been on this site for years and shooting precision rifle matches longer than PRS has been a franchise.

Pls tell us about your Christianson rifles and how awesome they are.
So, you either 1) got your original account banned for being a dumbass, or 2) you started a 2nd account just to troll people like a retard...Which is probably against the rules. There's no 3rd option.

And apparently the barrel costs $120 by your math

View attachment 8251415
Retail you fucking moron... Retail. Learn to read if you're going to be a smartass and attempt math. The actions are $899 RETAIL... Not on sale. The barreled actions are $1209 RETAIL... Not on sale. If you go back and read my post, that's what I said. Not on sale prices. You can't use sale prices, because they're always different. You have to go by retail prices, because that's what they sell them for NORMALLY.

If you're going to quote prices, use the company's website instead of some 3rd party bullshit...Because they all have something different listed...

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 9.21.50 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 9.23.18 PM.png

So, you either 1) got your original account banned for being a dumbass, or 2) you started a 2nd account just to troll people like a retard...Which is probably against the rules. There's no 3rd option.
Nope. Neither.

You always complain about people "ganging up on you". Maybe it's because of shit like this. You can't accept other people's belief. You have to correct everyone based on your opinions, spam threads with your opinions, and pick fights everywhere you go. No wonder every once in awhile people tell you to shut up.

Nope. Neither.

You always complain about people "ganging up on you". Maybe it's because of shit like this. You can't accept other people's belief. You have to correct everyone based on your opinions, spam threads with your opinions, and pick fights everywhere you go. No wonder every once in awhile people tell you to shut up.
Actually, you corrected me and tried to talk down to me as if I didn't know what I was talking about. Don't go kicking a hornet's nest, and then go cry wolf when you don't like the response. My beliefs are mine, and if you don't like them, that's your choice and you're welcome to it. But don't act like you're not the one who instigated all of this...Because you did. I responded to the OP. You quoted me and started telling me how their barrels must be garbage. Then tried to explain to me the finer points of barrel blanks...As if I didn't already know this, knowing that I already know that, because you obviously know who I am. So, now you're admitting to trolling just to troll.

Actually, you corrected me and tried to talk down to me as if I didn't know what I was talking about. Don't go kicking a hornet's nest, and then go cry wolf when you don't like the response. My beliefs are mine, and if you don't like them, that's your choice and you're welcome to it. But don't act like you're not the one who instigated all of this...Because you did. I responded to the OP. You quoted me and started telling me how their barrels must be garbage. Then tried to explain to me the finer points of barrel blanks...As if I didn't already know this, knowing that I already know that, because you obviously know who I am. So, now you're admitting to trolling just to troll.

I deliberately avoid you most days because this is what happens when a person interacts with you. I made a post completely independent of you. You replied to me. Then you go on about I'm trolling you. You literally initiated contact.

You're a bottom feeder who shoots BA barrels, Christiansan rifles, and 7-08's. And then you try to tell people how experienced and elevated you are not realizing what all that says about you.

I deliberately avoid you most days because this is what happens when a person interacts with you. I made a post completely independent of you. You replied to me. Then you go on about I'm trolling you. You literally initiated contact.

You're a bottom feeder who shoots BA barrels, Christiansan rifles, and 7-08's. And then you try to tell people how experienced and elevated you are not realizing what all that says about you.
You have absolutely no idea about anything about me, other than what you think you do based on posts here, and that's hilarious.

But I'm glad you could expose yourself, because now I know who you are... 😉

Now, let's try not to ruin the OP's thread. Cleanup, isle 3.

But I'm glad you could expose yourself, because now I know who you are... 😉
Good. The next time you see me post something, don't comment. Don't reply. Go the other way. I've got zero respect for you and no good will come from an interaction. Leave it alone.

I want to talk more abt the AP.

I was wanting a 6.5, and had no reason to NOT get a CTR, or even tbe Super Varmint, but damn, with the Aero on sale, it's hard to justify anything else.

No need to buy a stock, or rail. Just those 2 alone puts the Tikka above the AP's price, and you get a better action, and barrel.

What am I missing? Why aren't people scrambling to grab thess on sale?

I was wanting a 6.5, and had no reason to NOT get a CTR, or even tbe Super Varmint, but damn, with the Aero on sale, it's hard to justify anything else.

No need to buy a stock, or rail. Just those 2 alone puts the Tikka above the AP's price, and you get a better action, and barrel.

Because people are uppity and programmed to automatically think that affordably-priced Aero (and other brands) makes junk, even though most of them have no experience with them, just internet hearsay, or fully-believing what some idiot guntuber or biased internet “expert” said about them. The same goes for most products these days. It’s like the old hypocrisy of repping Anderson Mfg (Poverty Pony) products, but then calling PSA owners “poors”. One is just as cheap as the other, but it’s someone trying to justify their purchase of one over the other, and attempting to deflect the heat.

Lack of knowledge or mislead by high school girlish like clicks of haters on this site that talk out their ass with no hands on experience with said products. People who spend 3X the cost for no reason other than they will "fit in" with the name brand cool clubs...

I was one of the first to get a SOLUS action and was really impressed with it. Then came the anti-Aero Precision goblins in a hateful lashing out at my reports. Mind you, the goblins had never owned, used, shot, borrowed, etc the SOLUS, but were all so baselessly confident I was a fool and the action was junk.

I'm also told BA barrels can't hit the broad side of a barn while standing inside the barn. I just can't repeat these claims as I've not had one that didn't shoot really fucking good. Better than some that cost hundreds dollars more. These SOLUS barreled actions will be a dinger of a rig for a dude who can set aside the bullshit hype of this fucking place and give it an honest go.

The ego of some here is insanely undeserving. Most of these people have only been shooting for a few years, but compete, so they think they know everything, and that because you don’t compete, you don’t know anything, when they really know absolutely nothing about you, other than what you wanted them to think. And hate you and want to discredit you every chance they get simply because you hurt their feelings one time by telling the truth about, or your negative personal experience with their favorite brand or their new toy. Or because they want to drop to their knees and blow some expert who doesn’t even know they exist, like some weird idol worship, so they hang on their every word as the absolute gospel, and everyone else is wrong. It’s honestly sad how herd mentality most humans are.

The ego of some here is insanely undeserving. Most of these people have only been shooting for a few years, but compete, so they think they know everything, and that because you don’t compete, you don’t know anything, when they really know absolutely nothing about you, other than what you wanted them to think. And hate you and want to discredit you every chance they get simply because you hurt their feelings one time by telling the truth about, or your negative personal experience with their favorite brand or their new toy. Or because they want to drop to their knees and blow some expert who doesn’t even know they exist, like some weird idol worship, so they hang on their every word as the absolute gospel, and everyone else is wrong. It’s honestly sad how herd mentality most humans are.
Did I type this and you cut & paste? :LOL:

Did I type this and you cut & paste? :LOL:
No, I’m just not afraid to say things that piss people off, and that’s why they don’t like me. They claim I don’t know what I’m talking about, or that I think I’m some sort of expert (I’m not, and have never claimed to be), or that I have no actual experience with something, or that I don’t really own all the things I actually own, etc… Anything they can in an attempt to throw the scent and discredit me and my opinions to other members. Then they get mouthy and make some stupid claim against me, and suddenly I’m the one who starts arguments and gets confrontational, despite being baited and drawn on purpose by these clowns. 🙄 It’s really sad how immature most of these “grown men” act to try to look cool in front of their internet buddies.

No, I’m just not afraid to say things that piss people off, and that’s why they don’t like me. They claim I don’t know what I’m talking about, or that I think I’m some sort of expert (I’m not, and have never claimed to be), or that I have no actual experience with something, or that I don’t really own all the things I actually own, etc… Anything they can in an attempt to throw the scent and discredit me and my opinions to other members. Then they get mouthy and make some stupid claim against me, and suddenly I’m the one who starts arguments and gets confrontational, despite being baited and drawn on purpose by these clowns. 🙄 It’s really sad how immature most of these “grown men” act to try to look cool in front of their internet buddies.
Oh yes, the classic provocateurs playing victim when you turn the tables on them.

To help with the AP convo, I just received a full chassis 26” 6mm CM and I was very impressed out of the gate on fit and finish. I have shot rem 700, pierce custom, impact 737, and TL3’s and I will say I am just a normal B4 guy looking to train I am not susceptible to a “rough” action im very used to shooting field guns, so that being said the aero was incredibly smooth to me and the BA barrel shot sub 1/2moa with 5 shots of precision hunter ammo. Now for people not jumping on it immediately I have no clue but it is a first gen and people are worried about that obviously and also the price… two things either it’s junk or they just broke the market for actions. I do know in testing they proofed the action with over 1000 rounds of 300wsm and it was just fine and within spec which I know can be controversial being good bad or indifferent but it is enough for me to jump right in and try it out for my self. Just remember aero is a company that has perfected efficiency to get product out the door with top of the line CNC they will always be able to produce more for less compared to anyone in the market at this time. Sorry for being long winded but that’s my .2c

If the OP is still deciding, PA has the Solus actions on sale for $619.99... I've never seen them this low. It's a no brainer at this price! If I needed another .478 bolt face action, I'd be snagging one for sure.

Reactions: Paceac441
I was looking for a rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor for recreational target shooting out to 1000m. I was originally thinking of getting a Tikka CTR and am trying to figure out if I should consider the Aero Precision Solus Bravo. From what I’ve read people have mixed feelings about it but I can’t tell if that’s because they are comparing it to higher end custom builds. Just trying to figure out if the $400 price difference would be worth it. I know the stock is nicer and probably the trigger. Is the accuracy any better? Those that have experience with both what are your thoughts on the two?

I'd get the Tikka but if you are thinking of rebarreling/different trigger then the Aero would be easier imho.

What are you trying to do with the gun? I have some of experience with both, and would take the tikka over it in almost every situation. I turned it down after running one and seeing how they work under hard use. It would have been below cost.

I honestly would skip both and move up to an Origin or CDG. MUCH better quality, support and just all around better actions that can do just about anything well. They are cheap for a reason. mass produced, rough edges and finishes and not refined.

An action is the CHEAPEST shooting component over the long term. Spend a little more and get something that you will have for a long time. Resale on things like the Solus are going to be dogshit as well. A cheap action is going to cost you more money in the long run.

Last edited:
What are you trying to do with the gun? I have some of experience with both, and would take the tikka over it in almost every situation. I turned it down after running one and seeing how they work under hard use. It would have been below cost.

I honestly would skip both and move up to an Origin or CDG. MUCH better quality, support and just all around better actions that can do just about anything well. They are cheap for a reason. mass produced, rough edges and finishes and not refined.

An action is the CHEAPEST shooting component over the long term. Spend a little more and get something that you will have for a long time. Resale on things like the Solus are going to be dogshit as well. A cheap action is going to cost you more money in the long run.
You must have been messing with a bad egg, because mine was built in the first 500, and it's excellent. There is a slight bit of stickiness and binding when running it fast brand new, but that stops as soon as you clean everything, and lube it with proper grease, and the lugs break-in with use. Mine has gotten much smoother just running it here at home without the barrel on it, just sitting in the chassis. I'm waiting on someone to make a true 1:7 twist .257 CF 20" prefit for it in .25 Creed, so I can buy one for it. Hopefully Proof will make one soon.

I have 2 tikkas that I built myself and started my precision rifle journey with. One in 6.5CM and one in 6.5 PRC. Proof prefits, fluted bolts by LRI, timney triggers, the full 9.

With that said, had the SOLUS been available a few years ago, I would've started there. If you're going to part everything out, might as well start with it parted out.
My next build will be a 6 ARC farm rifle on a solus action, once they release that bolt face.

Recreational shooting out to about 1000m. I sometimes have to walk in to where I shoot due to poor road conditions and it is sometimes dusty. So I don’t want something super heavy or something that won’t run under the slightest bit of adverse conditions. Not taking price into account I was looking at a 737r action with a proof research barrel. That would be about twice the price of the Solus though.

Is it just that this is coming from a company that tends to be more budget friendly and it is a new product so people are hesitant? Or are people having problems? Has anybody seen issues with the Solus action or the BA barrels the complete gun comes with?

I care most about reliability and accuracy, I assume like most people. I understand that is generally more likely to be attained the more you spend. I’m trying to figure how it compares to the more expensive stuff and other options in the general price range.

I appreciate everyone’s input so far including the differing opinions.

Recreational shooting out to about 1000m. I sometimes have to walk in to where I shoot due to poor road conditions and it is sometimes dusty. So I don’t want something super heavy or something that won’t run under the slightest bit of adverse conditions. Not taking price into account I was looking at a 737r action with a proof research barrel. That would be about twice the price of the Solus though.

Is it just that this is coming from a company that tends to be more budget friendly and it is a new product so people are hesitant? Or are people having problems? Has anybody seen issues with the Solus action or the BA barrels the complete gun comes with?

I care most about reliability and accuracy, I assume like most people. I understand that is generally more likely to be attained the more you spend. I’m trying to figure how it compares to the more expensive stuff and other options in the general price range.

People still have subconscious preconceived notions that Aero Precision stuff is junk, simply because it's not as expensive as some of the other brands. When in reality, about 95% of Aero's parts are made in-house, so R&D is done in house, and mfg is done in-house. Therefore costs can be noticeably lower than some other brands who have to outsource everything to other companies and just have their logo etched on the parts...

The Solus is a fine action. It might not be super polished like some of the $2,000 benchrest actions out there, but for a hunting and/or target rifle, it's more than fine.

Last edited:

My Solus is showing up later this week. Hopefully I’ll be able to shoot it Friday and see how it compares to both of my Impact/Proof builds.

Reactions: FuhQ and Paceac441
I have a Solus and CDG. I think they are both pretty nice. You can get the Solus for well under the $899 price and it’s available now so there is that.

The 60° bolt lift is surprisingly much less than the 70° bolt lift of my CDG which has a longer bolt handle even. The actuation of the bolt is as smooth or smoother than my CDG. I do like the adjustable sear height of the CDG and pivoting bolt handle better.

I have only used both with AW mags (Solus 6BR CDG 22GT) and they work great. I just screwed an old Savage style barrel on it to try it out before committing to an Orgin prefit or barrel blank and chambering job. At this point I’m pretty sure it is a keeper and will get a shouldered barrel eventually.

I wouldn’t hesitate to buy the Solus. I don’t think you will go wrong doing so. With the 700 foot print, availability of parts, pre fit barrels and the ability to use AICS or AW mags it would be my choice over the Tikka.

Last edited:
I have a Solus and CDG. I think they are both pretty nice. You can get the Solus for well under the $899 price and it’s available now so there is that.

The 60° bolt lift is surprisingly much less than the 70° bolt lift of my CDG which has a longer bolt handle even. The actuation of the bolt is as smooth or smoother than my CDG. I do like the adjustable sear height of the CDG and pivoting bolt handle better.

I have only used both with AW mags (Solus 6BR CDG 22GT) and they work great. I just screwed an old Savage style barrel on it to try it out before committing to an Orgin prefit or barrel blank and chambering job. At this point I’m pretty sure it is a keeper and will get a shouldered barrel eventually.

I wouldn’t hesitate to buy the Solus. I don’t think you will go wrong doing so. With the 700 foot print, availability of parts and the ability to use AICS or AW mags it would be my choice over the Tikka.
The Solus actions are on sale for $649 at Primary Arms right now... I don't think anything will beat it at that price. That's what I paid for mine when it was on sale a few months back.

Reactions: MilSpecOkie
I have a barreled action and a stand alone I have to pick up tomorrow. Sorry to hijack this guys thread. But my question is about the trigger hanger. Never had an action with one. Does it require a different inlet for the stock or will it drop in a 700 stock no problem? Also, standard trigger pins hold the trigger or what?

I have a barreled action and a stand alone I have to pick up tomorrow. Sorry to hijack this guys thread. But my question is about the trigger hanger. Never had an action with one. Does it require a different inlet for the stock or will it drop in a 700 stock no problem? Also, standard trigger pins hold the trigger or what?
Some stocks need additional inletting for actions that use trigger hangers. Aero did a pretty good job at keeping theirs low profile though. Typically nothing a dremel or file won’t solve anyway.

Can’t say on the pins.

Reactions: AXEFORCE6 and FuhQ
No, it should not require any extra inletting, but if it does, it won't require much. Their hanger is pretty flush. It will not require any inletting for sure, if you use the Solus chassis, or one of the stocks they sell or use on their rifles.

Reactions: 308pirate