• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aero Precision Solus Hunter

CR2 Dude

CR2 Shooting Solutions
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
Nov 19, 2017
GA
www.cr2shootingsolutions.com

We got in the Aero Precision Solus Hunter in 6.5 Prc and first impressions are staggering. It’s looking like the team at Aero Precision really knocked this one out of the park. We’re going to be taking this rifle with us on an upcoming elk hunt in Colorado.

Stick with us while we get this precision rifle tuned up and ready to fill the freezer.

#cr2crew #marksman #sniper #cr2supplycage

8 minutes I won’t get back…

Could’ve gotten more info reading the spec sheet.
1700910912648.png

Does anyone else have any input on these? This is the gun I'm leaning towards purchasing. Handle my need for a hunting gun and I can dip my toe in those Long Range waters.

Does anyone else have any input on these? This is the gun I'm leaning towards purchasing. Handle my need for a hunting gun and I can dip my toe in those Long Range waters.
I have no experience shooting one, only handling them at shot last week. Now aero was the only company there that greased their actions. Everyone else’s was bone dry. So I can speak on this only. I was thoroughly impressed by the feel of this action especially for the money. I will be strongly considering trying one out

I can’t speak for the rifle but I do have one of the actions. I put together a budget build with a used barrel and chassis. It didn’t take long for it to become one of my more favorite rifles, especially since you can get an action for $650ish if you shop around.

Did they dump the dual ejectors on the hunter? I was excited about the low cost custom action until I saw they thought dual ejectors was a good idea. SMH.

Reactions: TexanBullet