• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aero Precisions $100 lowers

Prices going back towards non-retard level for in-stock items, ammo available at WalMart and a sudden lack of 'omG!!!111 I need to find an AR15' posts.

Holy shit. Things are looking up.

It would be nice if Aero Precision honored their pre-panic back orders. I have an outstanding order for some non-blemish lowers @ $85/each through Brownells - it's been around 3 months and they still haven't filled the back orders while they been selling their lowers on their site for $200.

I don't mind capitalism but they should still honor their back order commitments.

It would be nice if Aero Precision honored their pre-panic back orders. I have an outstanding order for some non-blemish lowers @ $85/each through Brownells - it's been around 3 months and they still haven't filled the back orders while they been selling their lowers on their site for $200.

I don't mind capitalism but they should still honor their back order commitments.

I ordered a Aero Precision COP upper from Brownells and they said they were in stock. Now it says 45 days. In the mean time when Aero Precisions had them on their website I ordered it and had it in a week. I gonna call Brownells and cancel the order today.

Last edited:
Still great to see SOMETHING in stock. Maybe I'll get my SBR built before 2015 after all.

Aero will never get any of my business.
They have had lowers available on their site for weeks now at $200 while they neglect to fill the months old backorders at Brownells which were sold at $85. If you want to support a business that did its absolute best to take advantage of the shooting community go right ahead. I for one will be taking my business elsewhere.

Here's what they consider a 'blem'

644519_824962661823_230613636_n_zpsf35e505c.jpg