• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Affordable KRG Butt stock weights

I'm waiting on some steel to be cut to add onto the fore end. Also having some butt spacers cut. I figure I should be adding about 5 lbs to the chassis.

We have a very limited quantity back in stock. We have decided to switch to a professional coating service, so from now on each spacer will be the same consistent dark black. The price is still $17.50 per spacer. Stainless spacers may be coming in the near future for a few dollars more.

We have a very limited quantity back in stock. We have decided to switch to a professional coating service, so from now on each spacer will be the same consistent dark black. The price is still $17.50 per spacer. Stainless spacers may be coming in the near future for a few dollars more.

I am a proud owner of 3 from the original run - these are a great alternative to the KRG brand weights.
Are there any plans to make a KRG style for-end weight?

I am a proud owner of 3 from the original run - these are a great alternative to the KRG brand weights.
Are there any plans to make a KRG style for-end weight?
Thanks for the business! We have some affordable M-Lok weights in the works that will fit the exterior of the KRG forend. We may consider some internal weights in the future.

I'm glad you are switching over. Mine were an inconsistent color but a coat of black automotive paint worked wonders. They are a perfect fit and the screw holes were perfect as well with almost zero play (a positive thing).

Reactions: Bcamos
I'm glad you are switching over. Mine were an inconsistent color but a coat of black automotive paint worked wonders. They are a perfect fit and the screw holes were perfect as well with almost zero play (a positive thing).
Yeah, we recommended they be painted for a more consistent color. These new ones are all the same and they look fantastic.

Here are some photos of the new ones -
B94451AA-A278-43E2-9A8C-1EF1B6C93406.jpeg
E1F45BA1-C602-4AB0-8CAD-62EC5A02A361.jpeg

May be hard to tell with the lighting but they’re a much more consistent black.

Reactions: Bcamos
Use the code "FREEDOM" for 10% off these and our 100 round reloading blocks!

www.snyderprecisionllc.com

Hey, I have a question on ordering. I need three spacers but your quantity option just has "one pack". Is that one spacer? If so, I can't select three so do I add it to the cart three times? Or do you just have one spacer in stock? Thanks.

EDIT: Ok it looks like if I add to cart three times that works so I'm going to place the order now.

Hey, I have a question on ordering. I need three spacers but your quantity option just has "one pack". Is that one spacer? If so, I can't select three so do I add it to the cart three times? Or do you just have one spacer in stock? Thanks.

EDIT: Ok it looks like if I add to cart three times that works so I'm going to place the order now.
Thank you for the order. We added a 2 pack and a 3 pack option to make it easier in the future.

Reactions: atomic41
Ordered..thanks. Really wanted to get one of the Triggertech primary independence day triggers, must be out of stock. Couldn't find an add to cart option.

On another note, has anyone tried filling in the open space inside the butt stock on the bravo, when you remove the bottom piece? Seems like an ideal way to add weight. Just considering what to put in there, like pack in BBs or something?

I have several 1/2oz lead sinkers hot glued in the back of my choate. Works well for cheap.

I'm looking at your KRG LOP spacer weights to balance my rig, anything else new in the works?

On another note, has anyone tried filling in the open space inside the butt stock on the bravo, when you remove the bottom piece? Seems like an ideal way to add weight. Just considering what to put in there, like pack in BBs or something?
I filled all the hollow open spots with lead shot wrapped in Saran wrap.

I just ordered a set of these weights. I was over the lead shot crammed everywhere. Order with confidence @cattleman99 is good to go.

Reactions: drew_235
You might add some holes for roll pins to keep the stack in alignment.