• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Afghanistan Refugees Upstanding Citizens

candyx

Private
Minuteman
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Hear the rushing sound outside???

That is the rain of redpills coming down.

Keep up the good work Democrats.

It is just unfortunate that so many innocent people like our servicemembers, and those mounted Border Patrol agents just trying to protect the border, has to suffer because of their absolute incompetence and barely veiled malice.

I dont understand that news story. It should read..."Several male Afghan males mysteriously die in tragic, unexplained, accident. Female US soldier receives medal for discovering bodies and laughing her ass off."

Biden's plan of killing 13 Marines was bad enough but he made sure to bring the best Afghanistan had to offer to sexual assault Military Members back on US soil. Why wasn't over watch running the bolt on these sub humans ?

Where are those mounted border patrol agents with whips?

Its a shame wokeness is instilled in our Country ,If I were Commander of that base and my Troops were attacked I would have the attackers in line for the FBI to investigate. As Commander I would tell the FBI when they arrived ask them anything you want just pull the zipper down.........

Where are those mounted border patrol agents with whips?

Seriously. The most badass thing I have seen this whole week. Keep this great and keep it going. Every country has their defining icons. The USA's should be none other than the mounted ranger/frontiersman/drover, with holstered long guns and sidearms in plain view...

images

images

Seriously. The most badass thing I have seen this whole week. Keep this great and keep it going. Every country has their defining icons. The USA's should be none other than the mounted ranger/frontiersman/drover, with holstered long guns and sidearms in plain view...

images

images

They looked awesome its was amazing watching them operate. I hope the entire Border Patrol supports those men who Biden wants to punish. They should walk off in solidarity so Texas can deploy NG to lay down a mind field to protect their state.

They looked awesome its was amazing watching them operate. I hope the entire Border Patrol supports those men who Biden wants to punish. They should walk off in solidarity so Texas can deploy NG to lay down a mind field to protect their state.

Conservative, patriotic Border Patrol agents + armed citizenry and Texas plains hunters + 2A Sanctuary sheriffs and deputies = One HELL of a FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT force if some globalist cock smoker one day wants to keep critically ill children from being transported to other states for emergency care...

Hear the rushing sound outside???

That is the rain of redpills coming down.

Keep up the good work Democrats.

It is just unfortunate that so many innocent people like our servicemembers, and those mounted Border Patrol agents just trying to protect the border, has to suffer because of their absolute incompetence and barely veiled malice.
    Hear that other rushing sound? That’s the sound of more fake ballots being printed to offset every redpill falling. Harris might get 100mil votes in 24

Hear that other rushing sound? That’s the sound of more fake ballots being printed to offset every redpill falling. Harris might get 100mil votes in 24

For the past month, on every Youtube video where Biden goofs off and embarasses himself, I leave a "Yeah, 80 million votes, right?" in the comments. The replies are visibly positive. About 80% positive, and the rest are libtards REEE'ing. And when they get triggered, they immediately go for personal attacks, which only gets them more heckling and ridicule from other commenters.

Reactions: HD1911
    For the past month, on every Youtube video where Biden goofs off and embarasses himself, I leave a "Yeah, 80 million votes, right?" in the comments. The replies are visibly positive. About 80% positive, and the rest are libtards REEE'ing. And when they get triggered, they immediately go for personal attacks, which only gets them more heckling and ridicule from other commenters.
    Most popular president in history don’t you know.

And he shits himself.

Most popular president in history don’t you know.

And he shits himself.

Know who else shits himself on a regular basis?

Chris Chan. The 40 year old Trump hating man child who actually sent several threats to Trump upon him winning the election in 2016. 40 fucking years old and spends all of his and his mother's SSI/disability checks on Transformers and My Little Pony toys. Fucker got arrested on 7/30/2021 after he was heard on a recorded phone call bragging that he rapes his dementia suffering mother "every 3 days" since June...

Extremely detailed descriptions of what he did to 80 year old Barbara Chandler in these calls, which can be listened to in their entirety on YT. Warning: Absolute WTF advisory...

• Angry
    Reactions: Snipe260
    Know who else shits himself on a regular basis?

Chris Chan. The 40 year old Trump hating man child who actually sent several threats to Trump upon him winning the election in 2016. 40 fucking years old and spends all of his and his mother's SSI/disability checks on Transformers and My Little Pony toys. Fucker got arrested on 7/30/2021 after he was heard on a recorded phone call bragging that he rapes his dementia suffering mother "every 3 days" since June...
    That is so beyond fucked up

Once the potato is gone, I'd love to see a president declare it's an invasion by a foreign government and put the military on the border until the border wall is completed
    A clear and present danger.

That is so beyond fucked up

Welp... He's untouchable now. We can't judge him anymore. He just wrote a letter from prison saying that he IS Jesus and God...
    smiley_freak.gif
    Incest is a felony in Virginia carrying up to 10 years. Add rape to that because I don't think an 80 year old person suffering from dementia can consent. Perhaps the gravity of the situation finally hit his already fucked up head?

Last edited:
    I recall everyone here clamoring that the United States military did not do enough because all 6 million inhabitants of Kabul were not safely evacuated to live peaceful lives in the U.S.

Let the carpet-bombing campaigns commence.

There is some SERIOUS "civilization training" process' and procedures to be done.

it's FOR the children, literally.

Reactions: tomcatmv
    Sometimes I am worried about how controlled our discourse is these days. Its so predictable its not funny - media says a thing, and we do a thing. Rinse. Repeat.

In today's military environment, a "sex assault" could be anything. Any interaction whatsoever.

It could be someone putting "her" in a piece of paperwork to describe the person, or it could be full on double-vaginal double anal penetration with oral coerced under the use of lethal force.

--------------

That said.....Rape statistics in the US show about 2 a month per 100,000 people.

Afghani's imported into the US are 6/10 of the per-capita base number, and thus the typical number for the same US population segment would be .6 * (27.1/12). Or 1.355 a month.

So we should expect about 1 and a third rapes a month from the same amount of Americans - call me when we get there.

--------------

Should we leave behind the people we didn't leave behind? For the most part, the Hanoi Airlift ended as a net positive to the US. This could be the same if handled right - but it won't be. Not with the people running our country today.

-------------

If i had a reservation about our relocation of Afghani's to our shores, it would more center around Radical Islam. I believe that any religion that calls for the deaths of non-believers should be illegal - flat out, full stop. I don't care if you are Kali cultists, Islamic Jihadi's, blah blah blah. There is no place for a religion that incites people to violence on purpose and specifically.

Reactions: RGStory
    Back to Afghans- is it true Theydon't have their childhood shots, like MMR? Any link to Ft. Bliss outbreak?

Once the potato is gone, I'd love to see a president declare it's an invasion by a foreign government and put the military on the border until the border wall is completed

Don't forget about cleaning out the invaders that the potato let in.