• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

After 15 year Hiatus of not owning a bolt action rifle I finally got a chance to shoot my new AXMC

THEOZZ

Throttle Jockey
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2005
NE
I have always regretted selling my AIAW rifle and few others 15 years ago. But at the time life was happening and it allowed me to complete the tasks at hand. Well it's been a long time coming but I finally wisened up and after selling a few semi auto's I bought a couple AI rifles. Finally got a chance to get my new AXMC in .308 to the range to get it sighted in. As I expected the new AI rifles are just as accurate as the AIAW I had years ago. Super impressed with the AI's accuracy gotta give it 99% of the team effort LMAO. I hope to get out and get the .300 sighted in tomorrow.

Second to last group with a flier that I knew I moved while pulling the trigger

Last group for the day 5 shot

Happy for you!!!
You are lucky to have one of the best rifles out there!!!
Great shooting!!!

Reactions: THEOZZ
Very nice. I look forward to shooting my first ever AI I purchased recently, very soon.

Reactions: THEOZZ
Very nice. I look forward to shooting my first ever AI I purchased recently, very soon.

You will be extremely happy with it I'm sure. They make a great rifle.