• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

after market mags

sniper81

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2010
im getting a stag model 3 and was wondering is there any aftermarket mags that would fit it im looking for a 5 or a 20 rounder

Re: after market mags

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure if serious. </div></div>

Judging by his previous posts....I would guess he is.

You would think someone with the name Sniper81...... would know about the 100's of aftermarket mags that are out there.

The AR15 is everywhere, if anyone bought one they should have already known the options available. You cant buy an actualy magazine about guns that doesnt feature some kind of advertisement or whatever for the AR15. Almost every magazine I buy has the Bravo Company USA ad on either the first or last page. How can you not know this? This makes me feel better though, knowing there is people on this site more stupid than I.

Wow...okay...well...I'll just be nice and say: try the Magpul PMAGs.
crazy.gif

Also, to the OP, for any and all future questions like this, please go to AR15.com!!!! PLEASE!!!!

i have only used bolt guns not an ar this will be the first big name ar i have ever owned so dont know much about aftermarket mags

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow...okay...well...I'll just be nice and say: try the Magpul PMAGs.
crazy.gif

Also, to the OP, for any and all future questions like this, please go to AR15.com!!!! PLEASE!!!! </div></div>

Zing Pow Zang.... I agree

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow...okay...well...I'll just be nice and say: try the Magpul PMAGs.
crazy.gif

Also, to the OP, for any and all future questions like this, please go to AR15.com!!!! PLEASE!!!! </div></div>

Zing Pow Zang.... I agree </div></div>

I 2nd the agree on this one. Like other topics of magazines, Magpul is top of the line with their self leveling followers, ruggedness, and backed by awesome customer support.

I'm not really one to call someone out, but in your Saiga v. Mini 14 thread, didn't you say you owned 5 ARs? How could you not know this?

yes i owned 5 ar's they were left to me when my uncle died, all of them were put together ar's not from a factory like stag,and i didnt get any extra mags just used the 30rnders they came with,they were all heavy barrel ranging from 223 up to 308,didnt keep them very long,sold them,got some pistols and a bolt action,but now that im older i want a semi auto for coyotes,cause were i live they are getting bigger and run in packs to the call

The short answer is yes, every kind of aftermarket mag you can dream of is available for that weapon system. That is assuming you are going 5.56. Once you get outside of that caliber things get a bit different. I would suggest going to www.44mag.com and take your pick of 5.56 AR mags. If you will be doing much bench shooting, try the 20rd straight mags as they will provide you more room under the rifle.