• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys Aftermarket AI "Obsession" Chassis - Group Buy

Hey, I’m using a Gen 1 Ultra 7

1632708269727.gif

Reactions: RS14
Hey, that’s just free weight. No need for one of those pesky M-Lok weights up front to help balance.

Reactions: RS14
$799

Yup, you read that right. GCP Rifle Co has the AO/V chassis IN STOCK and ready to ship, cerakoted in your color of choice, for $799. Additional options include:
- Short NV bridge
- Full length enclosed NV bridge
- 20MOA pic rails for either length bridge
- Internal/external weights
- Full de-bond and re-bond by Rick at GCP
- Custom cerakote colors and patterns

If you're even remotely on the fence about upgrading your AW, AT, or AX, you're sick of waiting for other options, or you're looking to take your current AI rifle to the next level for competitions, don't hesitate to call Rick at 440-213-5585. We will get you taken care of for whatever project you're able to dream up!

Thanks,

Sam

07_AI.jpg
08_AI.jpg
02_AI.jpg
03_AI.jpg
04_AI.jpg
05_AI.jpg
06_AI.jpg

So I had a idea and bought some stuff. Right now I haven’t had any real time with it. But I think it’s gonna be a big success. I used a BCM mlok to QD to mount the sikes clutch. Picked bcm due to its smooth lines for comfort reasons. Figured I would share. I’ll get more photos and info once I really get to try it.

Attachments

• DC6CCFE4-6959-4BF6-8C2A-0449D9948204.jpeg
    DC6CCFE4-6959-4BF6-8C2A-0449D9948204.jpeg
    507.6 KB · Views: 107
Buddy of mine had one of these at the last match on his KRG and I ordered one the next day. Feels better than the grayops thumb shelf that I have as well. $15 won't too bad for it.

signal-2021-10-03-114432.jpg

Reactions: bb505 and RS14
Got mine all put together and ready to hit the range. I followed the videos at the beginning of this thread and that made things really simple, didn't see anything about putting the mag catch back in but figured it out pretty quickly. Really liking the balance so far, not sure if I'm going to need weights or not. Without a suppressor it might need some, or possibly just go with a straight contour barrel?

20211019_150214.jpg

Got mine all put together and ready to hit the range. I followed the videos at the beginning of this thread and that made things really simple, didn't see anything about putting the mag catch back in but figured it out pretty quickly. Really liking the balance so far, not sure if I'm going to need weights or not. Without a suppressor it might need some, or possibly just go with a straight contour barrel?

View attachment 7724760
Thanks for your business!!!

Personally I run all of the internal weights, and no external weights. It balances perfectly for me on a GC Shmedium. That’s with a 24” MTU and suppressor.

I’m gonna run my thumb hole stock with the new chassis, looks killer, right up to the time Sam and Christian produce the Vision BUTT STOCK…. Ahem 🤡

View attachment 7724760
Very nice. Which green is that?

Congrats, and thank you for your business!!!

Thanks buddy, thank you for all the work you put into making it this nice .

Last edited:
Glad you got yours in, I must now live vicariously through you as I await for Rick to get mine knocked out :(

Looking forward to seeing your finished product man!

Reactions: UNKBOLTGUNGUY
@Krob95 that looks sharp!! Ya the 22gt cf barrel is my winter coyote barrel. Have a half dozen other barrels for it and the ATx. Swear the barrels reproduce in the safe 🤣

Reactions: Krob95
thanks man!! I'm glad I made the jump and got it! Really excited to get it back in my hands, I miss her haha

The vision is a huge upgrade for positional shooting. I’ve got a couple coyotes with a shmedium bag resting off the top of a fence post and off a piece of farm equipment. It just drops onto the bag so much better than the AX chassis does. Plus with this setup I have a folding stock unlike my ATx at the moment 🤦🏻‍♂️

If one were to happen upon an AI action, but not from a bonded chassis, does Mile High have the washers and bolts?

Or does anyone have some aftermarket part numbers from a hardware supplier?

Thanks

If one were to happen upon an AI action, but not from a bonded chassis, does Mile High have the washers and bolts?

Or does anyone have some aftermarket part numbers from a hardware supplier?

Thanks
All you will need is the (2) rear action bolts and the (4) brass washers. The front action bolts are different and are included in the AO/V kit.

Mile High should have the parts you need, sorry but I don’t have the part numbers.

If you can’t source them from Mile High let me know, I might have some extras in my parts bin but I don’t know for sure.

Sam

All you will need is the (2) rear action bolts and the (4) brass washers. The front action bolts are different and are included in the AO/V kit.

Mile High should have the parts you need, sorry but I don’t have the part numbers.

If you can’t source them from Mile High let me know, I might have some extras in my parts bin but I don’t know for sure.

Sam

Thanks!

Also, I can't remember off hand....are the stocks on the aics chassis the same as AI rifles? I.E., will the stock and folder from an AT AICS stock work on your/vision chassis?

Reactions: samb300