• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Aftermarket cover for Leupold 12-40?

c3guns

Private
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2009
I've seen photos of some trick looking covers for the Leupold spotting scopes here, but can't seem to find them in the marketplace. I saw an old reference to a London Bridge offering, which is apparently no longer cataloged. Any help?

Attachments

• IMG_0109.jpg
    IMG_0109.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 17
We want to offer a larger nose cap for use with ARD in the future, we just have to get more covers out for now.

Count me in for one of them when you do. Also I would be happy to ship my ARD to you for use in making a new nose cap if you don't already have one.

Received my multicam cover and I am very happy with the construction, fit and finish, thank you very much. I, too would like to have the extended nose piece to cover the ARD when available, so please advise on how to "get in line for one of those".

Will this cover work on a Bushnell excursion FLP by chance? If not is something else avalible?