• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ahh… Public invited to swear their allegiance as king is crowned?

photo_2023-05-06_11-28-07 (3).jpg
photo_2023-05-06_11-28-07.jpg
photo_2023-05-06_11-28-07 (2).jpg

Except for your last paragraph,... agree wholeheartedly.

But the Monarchy is England's biggest Tourist Draw and pays for itself 100X over by... existing. They do more for the exchequor than anything else on the mostly Godforsaken island of falafel-eaters.

And if the British people CHOOSE to keep supporting it... their choice. So far, they choose to. AND swear their allegience during a coronation.

Oh and I can't stand Chuckles and Seabiscuit. He is a poncy upper-crust twat and she should be shot if she breaks an ankle descentding from the Coronation coach. That doesn't mean I didn't like Liz and Philip... and think William (not his retard brother) will be a credit to the line someday. Like is not being allegient.

My right as an American is to show them respect, not fealty. That I choose to do. Your right is to show them disdain. That you choose to do. I respect your position. And only ask that you respect mine. Hopefully, we'll agree on that.

Sirhr

I would fully support it, if it was like the olden days and they were stabbing each other with swords to prove who was worthy of being King.

As it is, it's nothing but the longest running reality TV show. I don't hate it, because I don't even pay attention to anything about it.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Don't not knock royalty now. Both of my ex-wives expected to be treated like princesses and their mothers like queens. I was supposed to feel privileged when entering the royal bed chambers.

I had to stop calling the first ex-wife "Her Majesty" in deference to the 2nd one. So the first one was relegated to "Her Ladyship" and the 2nd one "Her Majesty."

The way they acted, alimony and child support was more like paying tribute so they would not drag me through their court anymore. And I do mean it was "their court." They always won.

We interrupt this spirited debate on monarchies for a musical interlude from His Royal Majesty, King Ralph!

I respect Megan Markle for being the gold digging champion of the world, and then cucking her meal ticket into becoming a commoner. Also heard she eats ass, but can’t confirm.
She'd give you a royal ass eating.

I’m wondering if the silly requirement to actually pledge allegiance out loud wherever you are watching is some weird ass satanic ritual that means you support the unmasked evil Charles when he shows his Baal face. This whole deal sounds too dumb to be real otherwise.

From 8 years ago:

images-1.fill.size_2000x1420.v1647027726.jpg

If he looks frightened, that's because he is.

images-4.fill.size_2000x1414.v1647027727.jpg

He's frightened for good reason. Tell me that this isn't a senile Sharon Stone Psycho-Bitch.

images-3.fill.size_2000x1261.v1647027727.jpg

Read the British knife laws. They make the ATF look like a pro-gun organization.

• Haha
How much does anyone want to bet that Cold Steel or United Cutlery will start producing replicas of the sword?

9acd23412b098450fc63d611f1c5f77d

To be fair, she has got a decent pair of knockers as we say in England. Best part of the whole thing. That’s not saying much.

Here in upside down land Aus we were taught some English & royal history in school,

Charles grandfather was made king because of his brother abdicating the throne to Marry a divorced woman.
As Charles is married to a divorced woman, going by the same standard he is also not eligible to be King & should have stepped aside.

So we should have been seeing William's coronation instead of Charles's.

Nobody seems to give a shit & if anything the dislike of Charles may help Australia become a republic sooner.

I had respect for the late Queen & Her Husband Phillip but as for ole Chuck, Fuck That Cunt & NO WAY IN HELL did watch I the coronation or pledge my allegiance to him.

Harry was the most liked royal until he got involved with his now wife & now will never regain the following or any respect he once had.

If William can be able to undo the damage his father does while on the throne, the monarchy may keep going if it survives Charles.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoDopes
That fucker has been praying for his mother to die for almost his entire adult life. I bet he never thought that she was going for the Guinness record book. He looks pretty worn for a 74 year old. He may not make it to the average of 80.

Reactions: oneshot86
That fucker has been praying for his mother to die for almost his entire adult life. I bet he never thought that she was going for the Guinness record book. He looks pretty worn for a 74 year old. He may not make it to the average of 80.

He looked horrible…. Agreed… he ain’t going to go as long as mummy.

But based on the level of woke in coronation… he is bought and paid for by WEF…

So hopefully not going to screw up too much.

Sirhr

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
My family has said FU to the Romans, Saxons, Angles, Vikings, and the Normans in 1679 at Bothwell Bridge and again in 1776, we have been saying FU for 4,500 years on that island to all comers, won some and lost some.

Except for your last paragraph,... agree wholeheartedly.

But the Monarchy is England's biggest Tourist Draw and pays for itself 100X over by... existing. They do more for the exchequor than anything else on the mostly Godforsaken island of falafel-eaters.

And if the British people CHOOSE to keep supporting it... their choice. So far, they choose to. AND swear their allegience during a coronation.

Oh and I can't stand Chuckles and Seabiscuit. He is a poncy upper-crust twat and she should be shot if she breaks an ankle descentding from the Coronation coach. That doesn't mean I didn't like Liz and Philip... and think William (not his retard brother) will be a credit to the line someday. Like is not being allegient.

My right as an American is to show them respect, not fealty. That I choose to do. Your right is to show them disdain. That you choose to do. I respect your position. And only ask that you respect mine. Hopefully, we'll agree on that.

Sirhr
Do they really “choose” it? Serious question. There are for sure some that swear allegiance, at least from my time there. But I don’t know if the majority choose it vs not really having a choice. I will add that I hated the fucking police state watching everything in London! Damn couldn’t even take a piss without someone seeing.

I have a list of people I won't work for in my construction business based on their nationality and country of origin. My company, my rules. People with a British accent are one of them, that includes South Africans.

Bunch of condescending crooks.

Last edited:
Do they really “choose” it? Serious question. There are for sure some that swear allegiance, at least from my time there. But I don’t know if the majority choose it vs not really having a choice. I will add that I hated the fucking police state watching everything in London! Damn couldn’t even take a piss without someone seeing.
The majority in the UK (and the common wealth) still support the Monarchy but there is a responsible amount of support for becoming a republic.

The reality is that the Monarchy is just ceremonial and symbolic and has very little say in what happens to peoples daily lives. If the Monarchy was disbanded tomorrow they only difference would be the sad loss of a historic link to the UKs past and a likely loss in revenue to the country as Royals bring in a lot of money to the country.

New Zealand often brings up the idea of ditching the commonweath, which I don't personally support.
The commonwealth really doesn't of anything other than a tie to NZs history that once lost would just be replaced with some other institution that would probably be worse for my daily life.

So as I swore alliance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 2, as I joined the British Army, served 23 Years, 9 tours, I can comment.....you can't.

Also, I've stood side by side with more American servicemen in combat than any other Country, so say what you like but don't forget your genesis and the British Nation that's stood alongside you for over a century. Deliberately used alongside for what it's worth.

You may not like the Royal Family just as I don't like the US Government but I'm not American so not qualified to comment, I'd like the same, mutual respect in return.

Last edited:
  • Love
Yup....amazingly articulate response
........do I need to start on the last century of Presidents, Senators, Congress members??

You turds talk more about the british royalty than most Brits.

Get a life. I hear shooting rifles at targets over long distances can be a fun hobby!

Reactions: Longshot231
So as I swore alliance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 2, as I joined the British Army, served 23 Years, 9 tours, I can comment.....you can't.

Also, I've stood side by side with more American servicemen in combat than any other Country, so say what you like but don't forget your genesis and the British Nation that's stood alongside you for over a century. Deliberately used alongside for what it's worth.

You may not like the Royal Family just as I don't like the US Government but I'm not American so not qualified to comment, I'd like the same, mutual respect in return.
Thank you for your service and being a good ally.

You should understand that the majority of people in The Pit compete, poorly, with room temperatures with their IQ. Most are wobbling pussies who have never, nor will ever, do, imagine or appreciate much in life. They still think it’s patriotic to talk about the Brits as redcoats and have only recently learned the word ‘cunt’. Your use of the word genesis will at once confuse them and make them think you’re using some anti Christian slur.

If you were to get their respect you’d seek to trade it in for a better deal, like used toilet paper or something.

They are however amazing fun to troll and seem to have the memory of a retarded goldfish who is also suffering from a traumatic brain injury.

There’s even a Hispanic Jew, yes Hispanic, not Hasidic, called Chico with the pronouns: Taco/Chipotle but no one likes him.

I will swear allegiance to whomever I please. Certainly not to some old rich privileged fellow appointed my “King”. After 30 years of being nice to cunts, I have decided it’s easier when they immediately don’t like me so I never have to talk to them.