• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

AI AE MK1 market value in 2022?

Billydonk

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2022
Land of 10k lakes
What's an Accuracy International AE MK1, used police gun worth in 2022? is 4k too much with a Nightforce NSX 5.5-22x56mm Mil dot reticle?
Thanks in advance, I know nothing about AI stuff...

I'm gonna say that's high. I've snagged ae mk2 fixed butt for 1600 and ae mk3 folder for 2300. The mk3 was like new, both were 308. The less than adj stock and singlestack mags are gonna be the draws on that rifle. The scope is nice, but probably sfp and maybe mismatched knob/ret. Depending on mount and anything else, 2500-2800 would be tops.

Thats a bit steep. I bought my MK3 in 2015 for 3k with a brand new .308 barrel.

I'm gonna say that's high. I've snagged ae mk2 fixed butt for 1600 and ae mk3 folder for 2300. The mk3 was like new, both were 308. The less than adj stock and singlestack mags are gonna be the draws on that rifle. The scope is nice, but probably sfp and maybe mismatched knob/ret. Depending on mount and anything else, 2500-2800 would be tops.
I’d say this is a fair amount. If Mil/Mil scope and Nf rings I’d say $3k isn’t out of the question. If the scope is moa turrets and Mil reticle it won’t do the gun any favors. A scope like that isn’t worth much in the current matched turret/reticle market if that’s the case.

$3k would be great condition without a nearly shot out barrel. Which depending on which LE owned it could have 1000 or 10,000 rounds on it depending on the training and budget of that Dept