• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI ARMORER'S COURSE IN CO. @ MILE HIGH SHOOTING

BLANKSGUNS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2005
Oh here and there
Hello To All,
I am pleased to present the following updates for our upcoming AI Armorer’s Course sponsored by Mile High Shooting Accessories in Colorado on the following dates:
• Course 1, May 2nd class course day, May 3rd range day.
• Course 2, May 4th class course day, May 5th range day.
• Course 3, May 6th class course day, May 7th range day.

Each course will cover the AE MKI/MKII, AW and AWM/AWSM weapon systems as required. Armorer’s manuals and tool kits will be provided as required. Participates upon completion of course will be emailed their specific platform certificate which expires in 2 years. Class days will begin promptly @ 0900 running till 1700/1800 time frame, participates will be completely disassembling their weapon, cleaning, open forum for questions and learning all the essentials. Range days (Time to be determined but estimated 1/2 day), require each participate to bring weapon, minimum 40rd of ammo, cleaning equipment and any range gear they would like to utilize. If you are flying in or are unable to bring ammo, it will be available to purchase at MHSA’s location. Below are the essentials for information:

1. Location:
MILE HIGH SHOOTING ACCESSORIES LLC
Randy & Diann Pennington
3731 Monarch St.
Erie, Colorado 80516
Phone #: (303) 255-9999
Fax #: (303) 254-6572
E-Mail: [email protected]

2. Range address: TBA, will post and update as soon as possible.

3. Each participate will be required to provide the following at course location:
• your weapon system
• 40rd ammo minimum (range day only) (NO LIVE AMMO IN CLASSROOM WILL BE ALLOWED)
• any equipment and/or accessories which you have desires to utilize
or discuss
• cleaning equipment/kit for weapon system
• ear/eye pro per shooter.

4. Course fees are $450.00 per person/per course and payment methods accepted will be VISA, Master Card or check payable to:

ACCURACY INTERNATIONAL OF NORTH AMERICA
3410 SHANNON PARK DR, SUITE 100
FREDERICKSBURG, VA. 22408

5. Each participate will be required to reserve and secure their seat for respective course dates no later than <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">April 15th 2</span>011</span>.

6. The following hotels are close and may extend GOV rates to LEO's, please contact each for reservation and details:
http://www.marriott.com/search/findHotels.mi
http://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/reservations/...w1/corpWait.jsp
http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us...holiday-inn&siclientid=1952#hotelsearchresult

7. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly. All personnel requesting to attend will contact me directly to sign up starting March 10 0900 EST. All course fees must be either processed or presented prior to course beginning.

Re: AI ARMORER'S COURSE IN CO. @ MILE HIGH SHOOTING

Sweet! I'll PM you Sunday to reserve a slot.

Wish I could make it. I'll be in Denver for a couple weeks.

Still some seats available so bumping it back up to refresh. If you have contacted MHSA and not emailed me you not currently pre-registered. Please email me directly to register, thank you.

Update reminder to all interested or desiring to attend this upcoming course, all registrations must be received by COB 15 April. If you are pre-registered no need to contact me. If you have not emailed and received confirmation on a seat then you need to get busy. After this it will be closed, no exceptions, thanks.

Just returned from this class and have to say this is a great thing to attend if you want to go beyond just owning and shooting an AI. Gave me a new level of appreciation for my AE Covert and the precision in which it's made. We completely disassembled my gun including removing the barrel from the action and pulling the scope. Abosolutely no rezeroing was required after reassembling!

Great Job Stacey and thanks to Randy and Diann for providing an awesome environment to have the class.

First class all the way!!

Mike

I couldn't agree more with Mike! This class was awesome! I learned a new appreciation for my AWSM as well. I was very close to zero after complete disassembly as well.

Mile High did a great job with providing the facilities and anything else that was needed. They have a top notch facility!

Stacey did as great job as well! He never once opened a manual that I can remember during the whole class. This class was definitely worth going too!

Austin

I stopped in this morning to say "hi" it was a packed class and really like the new Mile High Building...

Good to see Stacey, Diann, etc... might bounce in on Friday too.

Stacey, nice looking course but I was wondering if AI/Rifles Only hosts an AI marksmanship school / course ? I'd be interested in spending a few days shooting my AI, learning how to optimise the platform and getting some trigger time behind other rifles in the product range. I'm sure at the end of that I'd be ordering a new rifle.

I too attended this class and had a great time learning the AI system. I feel now I have much more confidence in maintaining the rifle. Met a good group of guys and had fun at Triggertime on our range day. Stacey knows this stuff inside out and runs the class in expert fashion. It was very cool to see the new MHSA facility. Thanks to all at MHSA and AI for putting together an awesome class.

Ashu

It was my pleasure meeting all you of as always. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the course and learned a few things, that is always a positive huh, LOL. As some have seen, it is best when we get a full house with multiple weapons spreading over the years so everyone can see the differences, upgrades and grime to which is hard to show with all new rifles, so keep them coming. We have completed the first of three this week, finishing off today with the 2nd at the live fire today so more to come.

TJ. at this time, I am very busy with many hats but I can recommend you contacting Rifles Only and they offer several courses which I am sure you will enjoy. Only issue is the TX trip LOL! Frank stopped by yesterday and you might want to speak with him as well for some other possibilities and/or recommendations for courses. Thank you for asking and I would like to offer our customers a direct AI course but we do not have this in place or available at this time.

Thx Stacey, i will def attend a RO course shortly but if you or one of your suppliers did offer such an event, hopefully in partnership with RO, i'd attend for sure and you could be confident that bringing the full AI product suite to trial would result in at least one incremental order.

I went to this on Wednesday and Thursday. Not only does AI make an outstanding product, they have some of the very best people like Stacey representing them. Absolutely top notch.

Beyond that, MHSA is a fantastic group of people with a super facility. Customer service is #1 with them. Randy, Diann and staff are friendly, knowledgeable and totally customer oriented. They've definitely earned my repeat business.

Bravo.

Thank you all for the kind comments and it was my pleasure meeting and working with each of you. This type of training is a true value for both the end user and manufacture to better understand your needs, questions and our standards. Look forward to meeting more members at our next course offerings and I will announce them as time permit.

To Randy, Diann and MHSA staff a very appreciated thank you for all the support, facilities and hospitality!

To Paul and Trigger Time staff, thank you for all the support and allowing us to utilize your fantastic range and facilities.