• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD AI ASR kit 1/100

Movistar

Set in Stone
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2017
ID USA
Gents.

My proverbial boat has tipped over and I need to move a few things to raise some cash.

Let me be extremely up front about it: I need at least $10,000 cash out of this. Trades are very few in interest and unless it’s accompanied by $10,000 in cash it’s not worth messaging me.

For sale is a mint fresh condition Accuracy International ASR kit. The kit can be seen here:

https://www.milehighshooting.com/accuracy-international-advanced-sniper-rifle-asr-limited-edition/

I have the entire kit. It is in great shape with the following details:

- the zipper on the cleaning kit wasn’t attached correctly. It doesn’t zip shut. I believe Armageddon gear would replace it if contacted

- round counts are 0 on the 338 NM and 308 Win barrels. The 300 NM barrel has 15 rounds down it. I’ve been shooting a proof 6 creed barrel (not included) and the 308 sized bolt has 159 documented rounds.

- I have a hoptic saddle blanket installed. I will remove it if you don’t like it.

Other than those details it’s the factory kit. Comes with everything in the pics in the link.

If you know about this, then you know.

Price is $19,995 shipped oBO for the rifle kit.

Located in the Boise ID area. Willing to travel to northern UT/SLC or eastern OR or basically anywhere in ID for face to face. Cashiers check, wire, cash accepted. No PP, Venmo or BTC.

Only trades I’d consider with cash of at least $10,000 in order of interest:

1. AI AXSR
2. KAC factory rifles including SBRs
3. Noveske Ghetto blaster in 300BO
4. PEQ15 full power
5. PVS 30
6. ATACR 1-8 or Vortex 1-10
7. PS5

33E00636-2D7C-4F66-B1B5-7CE11F565742.jpeg

EF1936FD-EC53-4B71-92C0-C500506F34FC.jpeg

Last edited:
I will say this is the best piece of kit I’ve ever owned but when your shit tips over it tips over. Is what it is. Kill’s me to sell it.

Out of stock forever. The only website that shows one In stock is a well known scam