• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD AI ASR kit with TBAC 338SR & NF 7-35 F1

Movistar

Set in Stone
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2017
ID USA
Update: guys I tried. I just can’t sell this thing. I know many of you were interested and some trying to get cash together and others waiting on me to price out extras. I just can’t do it. It’s too cool and I gotta keep it so I am marking it sold.

Hey fellow shooters. I bought this kit a little over a year ago with the intention of this being a lifetime purchase. But as you know life happens. I need to buy a bigger house for my family and am liquidating several toys to make that happen. My loss is your gain. Here’s what I’ve got:

Accuracy international ASR full kit. Comes with everything included from the factory. You can see the kit here:

In addition to the kit as it comes from the factory I have the following:

- Proof Carbon 24 inch prefit in 6CM. Barrel has 360 rounds. Shoots .25 MOA all day long. Does not come with a muzzle device is threaded 5/8x24.

- Eurooptic brand Bartlein 6.5CM 24 inch barrel painted FDE. Close color match to the ASR but not 100%. Barrel isn’t even broken in yet with less than 50 rounds on it. Threaded 5/8x24. No muzzle device.

-two Area 419 chamber thread protectors in gold color.

-AI flat trigger shoe installed. OEM trigger shoe included with rifle.

- 1 extra black short action mag. The 5 S/A mags that came with it are FDE. I wanted a black one for kicks.

-Hoptic saddle blanket installed and second one included for future use if you wear this one out.

- Nightforce 7-35 F1 Mil-R. Optic is practically new. No wear.

- Spuhr 4602. 20 MOA with bubble level.

- TBAC 338SR in matching Federal paint. Matches the ASR kit. This is on an F3 ready to move to your dealer. 60 rounds through it.

Condition of the rifle and kit:

I have fired exactly 270 rounds out of this rifle. 230 rounds on the short action bolt and 40 rounds on the 338 bolt. I carried the rifle in the drag bag for two range sessions so the bag has a small smudge on it. The cleaning kit zipper broke the first time I used it. I’ve meant to contact Armageddon gear or AI for a replacement but I haven’t yet. The cleaning kit contents are unused.

Barrel round counts are as follows:

338NM - unfired
300NM - 40 rounds fired
308 Win - unfired
6.5 CM - 50 rounds fired
6CM - 380 rounds fired

Optional equipment available to the buyer for additional cost. Prices TBD.

300NM dies, brass and 215 Berger Hybrids. I need to see how many I have. I think I have 80 bullets and 50 pieces Peterson brass.

6CM - 300ish pieces Lapua small primer brass. 600 Berger 105 hybrids. Whidden dies.

5000 primers. Fed 215M 205M and CCI 400.

Prices:

ASR kit with scope, mount, suppressor and extras including all barrels mags and extras listed:

$21,500 shipped.

I will separate the kit from the suppressor and scope.

Kit with extra barrels and extras but no scope mount or suppressor:

$17,760 shipped.

If buyer wants reloading stuff mentioned as optional and not included please contact me to discuss.

Trades: I know you’ll all ask. I really need cash here but the only items I’d consider in trade would be

1. KAC PVS30
2. FDE PEQ15
3. KAC Mlok CQB upper or factory SBR
4. Q Fix rifle in 6CM or 6.5CM.

But I need at least 13k in cash.

Stuff located in Boise Idaho or Salt Lake City Utah areas. Willing to travel within 350 miles of Boise for in person transaction.

21C00F39-20E3-4649-A047-294DF9B04A38.jpeg
B53D995A-0CF1-4E3C-B64C-E3012017B977.jpeg
68CA7506-0044-4BC7-A25E-98552E69141F.jpeg

Last edited:
I will rewrite the thread.

5k primers only $21,500 shipped. Includes option to have AI ASR kit with scope and suppressor for a few bucks more haha. 😂😇
had to try anyway ha