• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms AI AW50 full kit sale or trade for M107A1

LFOD1776

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2006
Austin, TX
Gentlemen, the sad day has arrived. I feel the need to have an M107-A1; "There Can Be Only One!", and so, it is time to put up my exotic pride and joy, the rifle that terrifies all who behold it, onto the block for sale. I am offering it exclusively to my fellow members here on the Hide (at least for a few weeks, after which I will add venues).

The details:

This magnificent beast is an original Accuracy International AW-50, which I purchased in 2010. I do not believe I have ever seen one for sale on the aftermarket. It will make a perfect gift for that special someone!

I have the original barrel and brake which will go with the rifle, however, I had a 29" Lilja barrel professionally installed by a local gunsmith here in Austin and an AAC Cyclops brake (more on this later) currently installed. I have put maybe 100 rounds through this rifle. It is in excellent condition, except, the monopod has earned some scuff marks from the fierce recoil of this massive beast.

image.jpeg

I am selling it with (if I correctly recall) five 5-round AI magazines, an AI cleaning kit, some absurd semi-custom made bipod that I obtained for this rifle, and a Pelican case with custom cut foam that fits everything except the bipod. (There is, however, a cut-out in the case to fit a Parker-Hale spigot bipod).

I am prepared to sell all this to you, for the astonishingly low price of $14,000.00, or I will trade it straight up for a Barrett M107-A1 with 29" barrel, preferably with the tan Ceracote finish.

Additionally, to the buyer, I am offering the buyer first dibs on the following exclusive accessories:

1) The AAC Cyclops silencer. Impossible to find, at least, in my experience. I believe I also have a second Cyclops brake that is threaded for the AI barrel (to which the original brake is currently attached). I have the original insane carrying/presentation case that came with it, and also, a thermal sleeve. A mere $1750.00 plus any NFA transfer fees and taxes on your end. Or, if you happen to be trading me for an M107-A1, I will trade this for a Barrett QDL silencer (in which case we can haggle over the pennies if you want).

2) The rare and elusive US Optics SN-9 "Louisville Slugger" telescopic sight, 10-42x80mm aperture with external .25 MOA adjustments with something utterly preposterous like... 235 MOA of elevation travel (really), mounted to a US Optics mount for Accuracy International rifles (as pictured above). The custom case is cut out to accommodate this optic. $4400.00. Possible trade for a Schmidt-Bender PMII 4-45x56 DT scope (must be illuminated). We can haggle if trading.

Happy to share more photos to seriously interested buyers -- simply PM me your phone number and/or email address.

Last edited:
Holy crap that freaky...I have an AI AW50, with SN9 and AAC Cyclops....pretty much the twin of your rifle. Found this sale since I was curious how much SN9s were going for if you could find them. Instead of a Lilja barrel I have a couple of Krieger barrels...so our rifles are totally different....

You have good taste! Must be hard to sell, I enjoy mine!

Holy crap that freaky...I have an AI AW50, with SN9 and AAC Cyclops....pretty much the twin of your rifle. Found this sale since I was curious how much SN9s were going for if you could find them. Instead of a Lilja barrel I have a couple of Krieger barrels...so our rifles are totally different....

You have good taste! Must be hard to sell, I enjoy mine!
I guess, we think alike! Need a spare? Two is one, after all! :LOL:

Someone has to ask...why

as always Horta has it all tricked out with NOD’s

• Haha
Reactions: TheHorta
LFOD1776,

I have been telling people about your rig for sale...lots of people over the years have said they wanted a rifle like mine....and well yours (I shoot in FCSA matches). Anyway when it comes down to an actual chance to pay money to own...less so. What reticle is in the SN9? "Kind" of want a spare but two cataract surgeries coming up...getting the improved lenses, cash low. (long story but the root of my parallax problems was my eyes) Anyway not a buyer for the scope in the near term. An NO DAMIT I am not old enough to have cataracts.....to much high altitude daylight stuff I guess.

Nice Segway into THEHORTA night set up...if I shot at night my whole life, then perhaps I would not have cataracts......

LFOD1776,

I have been telling people about your rig for sale...lots of people over the years have said they wanted a rifle like mine....and well yours (I shoot in FCSA matches). Anyway when it comes down to an actual chance to pay money to own...less so. What reticle is in the SN9? "Kind" of want a spare but two cataract surgeries coming up...getting the improved lenses, cash low. (long story but the root of my parallax problems was my eyes) Anyway not a buyer for the scope in the near term. An NO DAMIT I am not old enough to have cataracts.....to much high altitude daylight stuff I guess.

Nice Segway into THEHORTA night set up...if I shot at night my whole life, then perhaps I would not have cataracts......

Thank you for asking around for me! The "I wish" crowd, well, you and I know it takes decisive action to will a wish into reality. And money. LOL

The SN-9's got an MDMOA reticle.

I sold my AW-50 a few years back when I bought an AX-50.
It took a long time to find a legitimate buyer.
Lots of tire kickers with desires that don't match their bank accounts.

I sold my AW-50 a few years back when I bought an AX-50.
It took a long time to find a legitimate buyer.
Lots of tire kickers with desires that don't match their bank accounts.
I think I know where that AW50 is, lol
on that note, is the cyclops and AI brake possibly still available here?

Gentlemen, the sad day has arrived. I feel the need to have an M107-A1; "There Can Be Only One!", and so, it is time to put up my exotic pride and joy, the rifle that terrifies all who behold it, onto the block for sale. I am offering it exclusively to my fellow members here on the Hide (at least for a few weeks, after which I will add venues).

The details:

This magnificent beast is an original Accuracy International AW-50, which I purchased in 2010. I do not believe I have ever seen one for sale on the aftermarket. It will make a perfect gift for that special someone!

I have the original barrel and brake which will go with the rifle, however, I had a 29" Lilja barrel professionally installed by a local gunsmith here in Austin and an AAC Cyclops brake (more on this later) currently installed. I have put maybe 100 rounds through this rifle. It is in excellent condition, except, the monopod has earned some scuff marks from the fierce recoil of this massive beast.

View attachment 7526993

I am selling it with (if I correctly recall) five 5-round AI magazines, an AI cleaning kit, some absurd semi-custom made bipod that I obtained for this rifle, and a Pelican case with custom cut foam that fits everything except the bipod. (There is, however, a cut-out in the case to fit a Parker-Hale spigot bipod).

I am prepared to sell all this to you, for the astonishingly low price of $14,000.00, or I will trade it straight up for a Barrett M107-A1 with 29" barrel, preferably with the tan Ceracote finish.

Additionally, to the buyer, I am offering the buyer first dibs on the following exclusive accessories:

1) The AAC Cyclops silencer. Impossible to find, at least, in my experience. I believe I also have a second Cyclops brake that is threaded for the AI barrel (to which the original brake is currently attached). I have the original insane carrying/presentation case that came with it, and also, a thermal sleeve. A mere $1750.00 plus any NFA transfer fees and taxes on your end. Or, if you happen to be trading me for an M107-A1, I will trade this for a Barrett QDL silencer (in which case we can haggle over the pennies if you want).

2) The rare and elusive US Optics SN-9 "Louisville Slugger" telescopic sight, 10-42x80mm aperture with external .25 MOA adjustments with something utterly preposterous like... 235 MOA of elevation travel (really), mounted to a US Optics mount for Accuracy International rifles (as pictured above). The custom case is cut out to accommodate this optic. $4400.00. Possible trade for a Schmidt-Bender PMII 4-45x56 DT scope (must be illuminated). We can haggle if trading.

Happy to share more photos to seriously interested buyers -- simply PM me your phone number and/or email address.
Is the rifle still available? I’m interested in the rifle package excluding the suppressor and the scope

Bump; still available.

Base rifle w/case, magazines, bipod, extra bbl: $14k
Silencer & scope: negotiable

As you can see I've purchased my replacement. Let me know if you're interested, because I may yet find room in my heart for both (since the Barrett won't fit into my safe in any case)!

Attachments

• IMG_1682.jpeg
    IMG_1682.jpeg
    340.9 KB · Views: 208