• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI AX Chassis 2.0 Short Action - Value

Enzace

Private
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
I need some help with determining the value of an AI AX Chassis, it's the 2.0 (folding version) for Remington short action, it's the older MK I version. I can get one in black, new in the box at my local gun store. It has been sitting in the corner for a few years and the gun store owner is motivated to move it.

What is a fair price and what is a relative bargain price? If I remember correctly these were over $1k back in the day.

Last time I saw one in stock at EuroOptic it was just over fifteen hundred.

I bought mine back in 2013 for about $1,300 and my post-2014 AX AICS was about $1,500 a couple years later. If it is new in the box and in mint condition then I'd say if you could walk out with it for about $1,000, both of you would've made out ok.

Thanks for all the input, appreciate it. Sounds like somewhere around S1k would be a fair price and below would be more of a bargain deal.