• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI AX Chassis & Magpul Rail Panels

chrisward3

Private
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2012
Will these two go together? I have the AX stock on order, and wondering if the magpul rails will work with it (or do I have to buy the AI ones).

Cheers

I used one under the rail between the front grip and the bipod. I also covered it with the ladder Rail protector. I just use it for a basic skid plate for shooting off barricades to protect the chassis. The issue is there made of plastic so I'm not sure if you would actually want to mount something heavy to it. The other issue I had was I needed to do a lot of grinding on the mounting nuts that came with the rail so they would adapt to the chassis.. Hope this helps!

Chris

just got my AX chassis and threw on the 4" and the 2.5" MOE rail panels. Holes lined up perfectly, and any screw protruding into the tube could easily be remedied with a dremel. With my factory barrel, theres no issues, but i expect to grind down the screws a bit when i get my Krieger #9 in there.