• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI AX rifle/chassis mag release lever

tactic-als

Jawa Reaper
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2008
PA
FYI, this is for a Rem 700 SA chassis but should be the same as the AX SA rifle? Also, I did do a google search to no avail other than to find a guy that needed one because his broke and it seemed at the time...this was several years ago....that AI did not offer this for sale. Hopefully that's no longer true or there's someone that makes one for the AX rifle/chassis.

I need a mag release lever because I bought a chassis and for whatever reason...if someone knows why, please enlighten me....but someone had milled the end of the mag release lever about 1/8"! The end that engages with the magazine. What magazine would someone be using that would need this modified? Regardless, the mag just barely sits in there, any rearward pressure on the magazine and it drops free. Even if it is engaged, it's sitting too low and won't feed a round.

I am fine with anything that will work, does not have to be OEM Accuracy International part.

Thanks to anyone that can help!