• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms AI w/obsession chassis + AX stock, .223 bolt/mags/barrel, .308 barrel, 6gt barrel

Dthomas3523

Account no longer active
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 31, 2018
    South Texas
    So, I’m looking to pick up a pretty pricey swaro spotter. This has to go. Here are specs:

Small firing pin AI (started life as an AT)
    Tuned factory trigger at 1.5lbs (best factory trigger I’ve ever felt)
    Bonded into a green Accuracy Obsession Chassis (professionally bonded)

With AX butt stock

Accessories:

.223 bolt (done by trophy hunter) with .223 mags and barrel (less than 200rnds on barrel). You just drop your firing pin assembly into bolt body. barrel is 26” heavy palma

.308 heavy palma 26” bartlein (zero rounds)

6gt straight taper 26” bartlein threaded for an EC tuner (20 rounds on barrel)

Will send the AT chassis (no butt stock)

Also, not sure where the part is the stock locks into. It really doesn’t need it as it folds up very tight. I’m sure mile high can order you a replacement.

$7500 or best offer shipped (as long as your dealer accepts from individual. You cover difference if not)

Only way I will part out is if I have buyers for everything. And I’m not going to hunt buyers down. If several coordinate together, I will split.

I will sell the package with just the 223 barrel (no 6gt or .308) for $6500 shipped

Only trades I’m looking at are:

Swaro STR 80 with mil reticle
    Hendsoldt 60 with reticle

Can get more pics for serious buyer (serious mean you’ll take it pending pics and details.....no tire kickers asking for 20 pics)

And no, the scope is not included.

Thanks

169822BD-8691-4AF4-B1ED-690E4ABE53C5.jpeg

Interested in 308 barrel if by chance you split it up at some point.

So, here’s what I will do:

$4500 for rifle (no barrels). Comes with the original chassis.

*If* it sells, $1700 for the .223 kit. Includes bolt body (you’ll need firing pin assembly), mags, and barrel.

I'll take this, per our PM agreement.

Edit: Payment sent this afternoon.

So, I’m looking to pick up a pretty pricey swaro spotter. This has to go. Here are specs:

Small firing pin AI (started life as an AT)
    Tuned factory trigger at 1.5lbs (best factory trigger I’ve ever felt)
    Bonded into a green Accuracy Obsession Chassis (professionally bonded)

With AX butt stock

Accessories:

.223 bolt (done by trophy hunter) with .223 mags and barrel (less than 200rnds on barrel). You just drop your firing pin assembly into bolt body. barrel is 26” heavy palma

.308 heavy palma 26” bartlein (zero rounds)

6gt straight taper 26” bartlein threaded for an EC tuner (20 rounds on barrel)

Will send the AT chassis (no butt stock)

Also, not sure where the part is the stock locks into. It really doesn’t need it as it folds up very tight. I’m sure mile high can order you a replacement.

$7500 or best offer shipped (as long as your dealer accepts from individual. You cover difference if not)

Only way I will part out is if I have buyers for everything. And I’m not going to hunt buyers down. If several coordinate together, I will split.

I will sell the package with just the 223 barrel (no 6gt or .308) for $6500 shipped

Only trades I’m looking at are:

Swaro STR 80 with mil reticle
    Hendsoldt 60 with reticle

Can get more pics for serious buyer (serious mean you’ll take it pending pics and details.....no tire kickers asking for 20 pics)

And no, the scope is not included.

Thanks

169822BD-8691-4AF4-B1ED-690E4ABE53C5.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Dthomas3523
    Just a heads up, I sent you an email, in case it goes to your spam / junk folder.

Sent a PM too, but I remember your mentioning having some trouble with the PM's, hence the email. Thanks!

As posted earlier, this is sold.