• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AIAW out in the desert...

Re: AIAW out in the desert...

That is one sick looking rifle Kevin. It like having a rifle with titts.

Those viper skins just look too good hehe
smile.gif

I would love to see that rifle suppressed if you had plan for it Kevin. What contour are you running MTU/AMU?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those viper skins just look too good hehe
smile.gif

I would love to see that rifle suppressed if you had plan for it Kevin. What contour are you running MTU/AMU? </div></div>

I will run it suppressed. I have a can for pretty much every gun I own. Once you start shooting suppressed it is hard to go back.

I just dropped my Tigershark off at David's place today to have it upgraded to his modular end cap so I can run in on my incoming DTA SRS. I had the AW threaded 5/8 for my can, but the SRS comes threaded 3/4.

I'm not sure what the contour is on the barrel. It is a factory 20" fluted 308 AI barrel that came on the rifle.

Here is a pic of the rifle with the OEM skins, Tigershark and now departed CNVD.
IMG_0095.jpg

Again very nice rifle. While i haven't shot a suppressed weapon yet the day i can finally fill out form 4 is approaching fast and i can imagine i'll never go again without running a weapon suppressed either.