• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms AIAX FOR SALE

Matt Hammett

Private
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2011
I have an AIAX I need to love. It’s in dark earth,no accessories,just rifle. It has a 22in 6.5cm Krieger barrel and is an absolute hammer. Barrel has roughly 1800 rounds on it,no copper fouling,no sign of giving up anytime soon, one hole gun with 140eldm. Everything about the rifle is solid except for one thing and I’m making the price reflect it. The safety will not switch between positions unless the bolt is pressed forward. It’s been checked out by AI and if the bolt body is replaced it will function flawlessly. Otherwise it’s solid. $4500,cheapest one on the market
36A1D9A4-B124-46C5-A337-5A5B267542DB.jpeg

Last edited:
I have an AIAX I need to love. It’s in dark earth,no accessories,just rifle. It has a 6.5cm Krieger barrel and is an absolute hammer. Everything about the rifle is solid except for one thing and I’m making the prove reflect it. The safety will not switch between positions unless the bolt is pressed forward. It’s been checked out and if the bolt body is replaced it will function flawlessly. Otherwise it’s solid. $4500,cheapest one on the market View attachment 7300977
What year was it manufactured?

Will AI not warranty that safety?
It’s not the safety it’s the bolt. It’s been sent to AI and gone through,wasn’t deemed unsafe. Everything else is Solid. In short you can buy this rifle,run it til the barrel’s out,then swap to a new bolt,drop in a new proof barrel and you’re still sitting prettier than what most of these are going for and you’ve got a back up bolt to boot

Reactions: jeepwilson