• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aiax short action

Andy@vprc

Private
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2017
($5250) New style ax short action with quick change barrel system. Has three barrels. 2 hawk hill 6.5x47 barrels and 1/308win. I'm not sure on the roundcount for the factory 308 barrel. One 6.5 has 800 and the other has 875 on it. It has some finish wear from rucks and matches but functions flawlessly.

I understand my "post count" is low but I have plenty of references in the precision community, I co-run Virginia precision rifle club, and am easy to find in the prs.

Feel free to message me at 434-549-1570

Attachments

• IMG_2292.JPG
    IMG_2292.JPG
    561.1 KB · Views: 211
Andy is good to go, fellas. Not to mention, he also won this year's mammoth. I met Andy at the PRS match at frontline. Real good dude. Wish this was for sale before I bought my AT.

Reactions: Andy@vprc
Andy is good to go, fellas. Not to mention, he also won this year's mammoth. I met Andy at the PRS match at frontline. Real good dude. Wish this was for sale before I bought my AT.
Thanks. I appreciate the kind words.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9