• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

aics 1.5 price

TEAMSENDIT

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Sep 22, 2008
    whidbey island
    What is a good price for a used aics 1.5 700 sa in black in like new condition. I know a guy that wants to sell me one for $725 shipped but If I don't like it I don't want have to take a beating on reselling.
    Please let me know if this is reasonable price for resale.

Re: aics 1.5 price

Check out Eurooptics on Gunbroker.com they have them new at $850 or so and I believe they come with one mag.Mike

Sounds like a good price to me there around $820 new you wont have any problems selling it if you dont like it. Thats $725 with the mag right?

yeah, it'll sell quick-like on here. I sold one in 34mins before for 50 bucks more than I paid for it.

Hunter

AICS 1.5 for $725 is a good price depending on how "used" it is. New one is about $800 I am sure Adam or Ryan can chime in.

Bauer Arms sells the 1.5 for $799 and the 2.0 for $999. My 2.0 arrives tomorrow, can't wait to bolt it all down and get it ready for the range.

From the pricing and looking, even finding a used is trickey, and $725 is a good price.

I sold mine today for 700 "to a friend" but 725 is a good price.Lucks i hate you gave that much for a used 2.0,Its always good to call adam before you buy anything and make sure he dont have it cheaper.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just paid $1050 for used 2.0 AICS </div></div>

i just got my 2.0 short action new from bauer arms for $1020 shipped.