• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AICS Drag Bag

biggame10683

Private
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2009
DFW
So I just got a folding AICS with 24" 5R and was wanting a drag bag that would fit it folded. I dont know if thats smart but i was trying to have it look more like a back pack than a small midget on my back. Pics of anybody that has done this would be sweet too. Thanks

Re: AICS Drag Bag

PM softcock (seriously). He makes exactly what your looking for, it is s truly outstanding product! Funny name, seriously bad ass gear.

Found the pic

20case3.jpg

or you could always PM HasGunWillTravel..... I hear he makes some pretty kick ass stuff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I can't even get that guy to make stuff for me. </div></div>

Yeah no kidding, i hear that guy is a piece of work
laugh.gif
makes OK gear
whistle.gif

To the OP in all seriousness Nick here (hasgunwilltravel) makes some very very kick ass kit and will custom make you some stuff.

Hey BigGame. answered our PM & got your e-mail
Wow, thanks for the endorsement Nick. We met up in kettle falls @ Carl T. steel match this year. Good to see your getting some solid items up and running for sale in the Tac. Gear Dept. sounds like people are like them. Should keep you busy.
That Pic. that was put-up by you, is one I did a while back for my 22"-inch barrel 2.0. & I also make it double-duty for my AR carbine too. The reason I started making this bag was for my own 2.0 & there is just nothing around that is specialty for the Folder.

There are several good guys on this SH site that sew gear are not doing huge volume sew production. So they can do small runs of asked for & needed items. And they get direct input from guys that are actually putting them to good use and can tailor them and fine-tune the products quality also from the feed-back..
I like looking @ this sites Gear Sewers and all there doing. It is fun to see how there brains see and design & then transfer it to the fabric and to the final products they sew. Everyone doing it has a different style of there Wares they put out, Different sewing styles and mechanics of pattern & sew.

I been sewing for lot of years but it is not my income business. it is because I used to do it pretty serious @ one time and I am Set-Up with my own personal Sew Loft now but still like to design, cut & sew. I don't do a big selection of sewn Items . I Just do a very select but In-Depth specialty side .
<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Pic. of my Humble sewing room .</span></span>
SewRoom.jpg

I think this is the only place on the internet where a guy can say to another: Bad Ass Sewing room. Seriously wish I had the gear/talent to do that kind of work.

Softcock PM inbound.