• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AICS screws replacement

Re: AICS screws replacement

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ROLEXrifleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">????

Did you through the chassis screws away by mistake? </div></div>

Rolex buddy the ones you sent did not fit??? I did see them taped in with the AICs, but they were too small? The ones that came out of my pss were slightly bigger diameter? Sure they wont be but a buck or two, I got to go to Home Depot anyway.

I'm at a loss man, they were teh ones that came with teh chassis and the ones I used for teh 700 I had in it. Let me know, I'm sorry about that. I'll look to see but I know I couldnt have mixed them up.

Sorry man

If you want to mic them, I can compare them to mine. See if they are the same size. I don't have a thread pitch gauge, so I can't get the thread pitch, but I can get you the length and diameter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ROLEXrifleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">????

Did you through the chassis screws away by mistake? </div></div>

Rolex buddy the ones you sent did not fit??? I did see them taped in with the AICs, but they were too small? The ones that came out of my pss were slightly bigger diameter? Sure they wont be but a buck or two, I got to go to Home Depot anyway. </div></div>

700 actions are 1/4-28.
The AICS uses different length than the stock stock.......