• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

AICS vs AX chassis inletting

Captain Kirk

Roberts Tactical Precison
Banned !
Looking for info to see if the action mounting area of the AX is the same as the AICS. Odd question I know, but I have a Pierce multi-flat action designed for the AICS chassis machined to the exact dimentions.

Kirk R

Re: AICS vs AX chassis inletting

Im 99% it will work as i dont think they changed the geometry of the ax chassis.

Rich

Pm me this weekend with a reminder and I'll pull a rifle out of the AX chassis and get a couple pics for you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pm me this weekend with a reminder and I'll pull a rifle out of the AX chassis and get a couple pics for you. </div></div>

Thought you were running a full on AX?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pm me this weekend with a reminder and I'll pull a rifle out of the AX chassis and get a couple pics for you. </div></div>

Thought you were running a full on AX?
</div></div>

Well that doesn't mean I don't have other rifles too...like a 223.

5nsu4j.jpg

I have an AICS Ax short action chassis that is awaiting my Barreled action, I'll try to snap a pic for you in the morning before I leave for work

Here is the pic, sorry I couldn't get it posted up this morning. Let me know if there's any more you need.

0DEC4827-FD1A-46B3-AD18-1B0A3E24DEDD-1369-000004CD5A2B6A13.jpg