• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

AICS

Re: AICS

Blackwater Tactical in Salem.
Sully the owner has just acquired the AI line. He's a great guy who knows his stuff. I purchased my Rem 700P and AICS stock from him after looking over several of his AICS and GA precision rifles
Here's the shop info from northwestfirearms.com :
<span style="font-style: italic">Blackwater Tactical & CODE 3 LE Supply
We are located one block East of Willamette University directly off State St.
Our Cross is State and 13th. We are located in the building south of Subway next door to The Kings Men barber shop. There is a red and blue flashing light in the window.

Our address is:
142 13th St. SE
Salem, OR 97301
503.588.2633 (P)
503.585.4655 (F) </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Louis Phillips</div><div class="ubbcode-body">milehighshooting.com </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Creature</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Louis Phillips</div><div class="ubbcode-body">milehighshooting.com </div></div></div></div>

+1; good customer serv.

I've got to give Adam Bauer and Mile High their props. I called Mile High for a 2.0. They didn't have one in stock at the time. Adam wound up calling
me back. Turned out they teamed up to get what I wanted. Adam didn't have exactly what I was looking for either so he set me up with one of his project stocks. I was amazed with the customer service from these two companies and wound up with exactly what I was looking for.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: divejay</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Creature</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Louis Phillips</div><div class="ubbcode-body">milehighshooting.com </div></div></div></div>

+1; good customer serv. </div></div>

Yup

I went a bit crazy with my AICS and the paint this morning:
783264282_M96RP-L.jpg

+1 for Adam. Great customer service. Guy bent over backwards to help me out.

Ordered my 2.0 from SRT SUPPLY fast awsome service.