• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aimpoint Acro P-2

BigHat

Private
Minuteman
May 3, 2012
Arlington, VA
I understand red dots aren't a common topic here, but I know we have a number of folks with good info on optics of all types. The ACRO P-2 was forecast by many retailers to have shipped by now. Does anyone have info on this? Is it a supply chain problem? Any updated forecasts?
Thanks for the opportunity to use this space.

I've read on other forums that Aimpoint was telling people October, which morphed into "late-2021" and now they're not really providing any updates beyond that. This isn't an uncommon situation, manufacturer's routinely miss projected ship dates for new products for various reasons and in the current manufacturing and retail climate the typical problems are only exacerbated. The best we can do is keep checking retailer websites, sign up for notifications, and be patient.

I've read on other forums that Aimpoint was telling people October, which morphed into "late-2021" and now they're not really providing any updates beyond that. This isn't an uncommon situation, manufacturer's routinely miss projected ship dates for new products for various reasons and in the current manufacturing and retail climate the typical problems are only exacerbated. The best we can do is keep checking retailer websites, sign up for notifications, and be patient.
Thanks Ronin. I have fully paid pre-orders (the only way they'd take an order) so I live with the uncertainty I signed up for, but remain anxious about it.

Thanks. Just noted the expected delivery changed from a rough date to "extended delay" on a couple of sites.

Thanks for sharing. They still show back ordered so I guess they don't have any not spoken for via pre-orders. When I spoke with them in Nov they mentioned about 80% of those ordered went spoken for as yet, but I doubt they got their full order in one drop.

Does anyone know when these will come into stock? Aimpoint customer service was less than helpful.

Does anyone know when these will come into stock? Aimpoint customer service was less than helpful.

I'm on the notification list everywhere and been trying to get one since the beginning of the year.

I saw some of these appear around March but nothing since. The only people that know the answer speak Swedish.

There seems to be a huge youtube push right now, so I would bet they plan on finally releasing a fair amount soon.

Check Scalerworks - I've seen them in stock there a couple of times and I have one in their mount (if you are looking to run the P2 on a carbine).