• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Air Gun Picture Thread

HW30s - BRK Sniper XR - Leshiy I
IMG_0203.jpeg

IMG_0195.jpeg

IMG_0131.jpeg

My Artemis M16a

And a few crows that didn’t even know what was happening as I shot them….

Attachments

• IMG_5194.jpeg
    IMG_5194.jpeg
    705.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4992.jpeg
    IMG_4992.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Reactions: crackerbrown
Those need some spray paint camo…just sayin
I’ve thought about it. I’ve been stacking crows lately with the L2, maybe I would get a few more with it camo…I’ve had good luck with duracoat on a few other pieces. Once you paint one then the resale is tougher in my experience. Not that I want to sell any, I bought them because I wanted them. I’m waiting for my Huben GK1. It shipped today from Huben Spain, can’t wait!!

Reactions: brianf
I’ve thought about it. I’ve been stacking crows lately with the L2, maybe I would get a few more with it camo…I’ve had good luck with duracoat on a few other pieces. Once you paint one then the resale is tougher in my experience. Not that I want to sell any, I bought them because I wanted them. I’m waiting for my Huben GK1. It shipped today from Huben Spain, can’t wait!!
Is there after market Moderators for these EVOL guns that are more quiet 🤫 I realize the mini at 10” barrel will always be a bit more loud but looking to see if there is something ? Thanks

Is there after market Moderators for these EVOL guns that are more quiet 🤫 I realize the mini at 10” barrel will always be a bit more loud but looking to see if there is something ? Thanks
I bought mine used (Evol) but it’s a Donnyfl mod that was on it when I got it. Order the next caliber higher (manufacturer’s recommendation) as I experienced poi shift do to pellet clipping and had to drill out the end cap with the next size number drill. I expect that’s why the last owner got rid of it but it was my gain because I got the piece very reasonably priced with lots of extras. Not sure if it is quieter with the aftermarket vs the factory though.

Reactions: tacops1
I bought mine used (Evol) but it’s a Donnyfl mod that was on it when I got it. Order the next caliber higher (manufacturer’s recommendation) as I experienced poi shift do to pellet clipping and had to drill out the end cap with the next size number drill. I expect that’s why the last owner got rid of it but it was my gain because I got the piece very reasonably priced with lots of extras. Not sure if it is quieter with the aftermarket vs the factory though.
Cool thanks

I think it’s similar to my DD MK18 SBR can or no can it’s just a louder platform

If I want quiet I’ll get another style maybe an Avenge X .25 cal with Donny FL

My old avenger .22 with Donny FL FX mod was really quiet 🤫

I got it you buy this adapter and any Donny fl and it will def quiet it downView attachment 8256427
This is the one I have, also has a thread protector. It’s still pretty noisy, enough that a crow I shot at at 134 yards matrixed the pellet since the sound got there a little bit earlier than the pellet. At 75 and under they don’t have a chance. These crows around the farm are getting educated after they keep seeing their buddies get taken out…

This was a 60 yard shot out behind the house the first week I got the Evol. Those 44.75 Hades are VERY EFFECTIVE

Attachments

• IMG_5456.jpeg
    IMG_5456.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
This is the one I have, also has a thread protector. It’s still pretty noisy, enough that a crow I shot at at 134 yards matrixed the pellet since the sound got there a little bit earlier than the pellet. At 75 and under they don’t have a chance. These crows around the farm are getting educated after they keep seeing their buddies get taken out…
Yeah but it’s gonna be more quiet than the factory mod I have just did about an hour of research 🧐 so at least it’s an imporovement

I agree with that. Mine broke, the insides when I tried it, it lasted like 5 shots and then crumbled. It was louder than the shogun is quieter and had less “ping” I guess.

Sorry to the OP for veering of course of the original thread topic.

Attachments

• IMG_5593.jpeg
    IMG_5593.jpeg
    363.7 KB · Views: 35
Looks like a custom made stock. I remember GinB was a maker a while ago that made some great stocks. Many people that shot field target at the time had those stocks.

That Ripley is a stunning rifle!

Theoben Rapid MK11
177. Cal with custom CS800 target stock
22 cal with Old English walnut stock. Both were custom made by USA Airguns

Attachments

• 91F610CD-7FE5-4861-90AB-5E3FE59990C5.jpeg
    91F610CD-7FE5-4861-90AB-5E3FE59990C5.jpeg
    673.6 KB · Views: 31
View attachment 8088790
Air Arms TX200 22cal with a vortex Diamondback tactical 6-24x50 FFP scope.
The British and the Germans make superb springer Air Rifles. I have both the Pro Sport and TX200 in 22 cal with Walnut stocks. They are designed and built in the same manner as high end European Fine Powder Burner Rifles.

AirArms TX200 in .177 , Leupold scope.
Longest crow kills are 60 yards.

y4cxzLq.jpg
The British and the Germans make superb springer Air Rifles. I have both the Pro Sport and TX200 in 22 cal with Walnut stocks. They are designed and built in the same manner as high end European Fine Powder Burner Rifles.

Reactions: cal50
I prefer springers for simplicity and no need for a compressor or air tanks. They are more of a challenge to shoot accurately than a PCP gun.
Prior to the TX200 I had an RWS 48 in .22. It was a hard hitting rifle but I could never get consistent accuracy with it after various mounts and optic changes.

Very pleased with the TX200, need more scope and better mount.

I prefer springers for simplicity and no need for a compressor or air tanks. They are more of a challenge to shoot accurately than a PCP gun.
Prior to the TX200 I had an RWS 48 in .22. It was a hard hitting rifle but I could never get consistent accuracy with it after various mounts and optic changes.
I have the Diana 54 Air King. Its very powerful and accurate. A coyote killer. Its a step up from the 48. It has the sliding chassis that moves under recoil. Makes for a more accurate shot.

I have the Diana 54 Air King. Its very powerful and accurate. A coyote killer. Its a step up from the 48. It has the sliding chassis that moves under recoil. Makes for a more accurate shot.
I thought about getting the 54 but decided against it. I read that it has problems with extreme uphill and downhill shots because of the sliding chassis.

Have you experienced any issues at extreme shooting angles?

Reactions: ptalar
I thought about getting the 54 but decided against it. I read that it has problems with extreme uphill and downhill shots because of the sliding chassis.

Have you experienced any issues at extreme shooting angles?
Not yet. I did kill a coyote shooting downhill. Whether it was extreme or not. Who knows. It was a head shot. It wasn't vertical. It was at an angle.

Reactions: Longshot231
Not yet. I did kill a coyote shooting downhill. Whether it was extreme or not. Who knows. It was a head shot. It wasn't vertical. It was at an angle.

I forgot to ask. What scope are you using on it and caliber?