• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AJ

I was 7 day banned. Then that turned into a perma ban 2 days in. took a lot of begging and promising to turn that into a 40 day ban.

You would think being here a while would count for something lol

And here I always thought shenanigan was the name of a beautiful red headed lass

AJ would surely approve.

If he didn't keep puttin his foot in the bear trap.

tumblr_nxautkgvar1ukfa4ho1_1280.jpg

Well dang. I miss AJ. He is a great dude.

He also clearly violated the clearly stated rules. After several reminders....

I PM’d with him multiple times, so he knew how. Those rants are best kept private......
patriotic Constitutionalist if I ever saw one.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
I liked probably 90% or more of AJ's posts. In my opinion, he stated what alot of us were probably thinking. Unfortunately these days it could land one in trouble for bringing that type of spotlight.
In saying that, AJ has the right to start his own forum where he could have no filters lol. Id join it for sure!

(A). Perhaps we should start a thread to reach out to armyjerry to ask him to simmer down with some of the harsh words.
(B). At the same time we PM the leaders here and ask for armyjerry forgiveness. If they let him back and he pops off again, he would be slapping all of us who stood up for him.

(A) was tried many times in PM by a lot of people. Fail....

(B) was done b4 his perma ban, and he was readmitted. Fail.....
Might have been done more than once, but, the last time, at least 50 members went to bat for him, in a big way.....

Just so you know, been tried.... fail....

Jerry said many things I could only think, and we did NOT agree on many others.

I counted him among my friends, and that says something about whether my friends need to agree with me. They are always free to disagree.

But this was never about disagreement. It was about reasonable limits.

It's like poking the dog many times with the stick. Eventually you get to see the dog's teeth. When you keep poking him, you get bit.

Jerry never seemed to care about that. He got bit, and rightfully so.

It's been his nature to cross lines. That doesn't work here.

Greg

Last edited:
Im sure he goes on line and reads posts here and it has to kill him to not be able to respond.......

His being "debarked" is kind of cruel but Im guessing he fires up a bike and forgets about it.

Im sure he goes on line and reads posts here and it has to kill him to not be able to respond.......

His being "debarked" is kind of cruel but Im guessing he fires up a bike and forgets about it.

Fires up a bike muttering "WTF those pussified pus nut fairies gonna do when it really gets bad, too bad I wont be around to help them....."
Then does a half rebel yell as he pops a wheelie red-lined.... and off he goes...

This screen shot from when he came back last time....

Screenshot_20190416-074158_Chrome.jpg

but Im guessing he fires up a bike and forgets about it.

Yesterday on the way home an older looking fellow on a nicely done up Harley with the foot rests out about as wide as you could set them, pulled up to the light beside me, he was wearing one of those German WWII looking helmets but all in chrome and was Singing along with his stereo as it blasted out Toto's Africa with a huge smile on his face. I'm pretty sure he was having more fun then he knew what to do with.

Probably about what AJ is doing now that he has time & doesn't have to keep reminding us to buy more ammo.