• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Alabama Reloading B/S/T

This thread won't last long...they circumvent the requirement on "for sale" posts. Just change the title to "WTB near AL" or something similar.

Last edited:
I saw new brass At Lafayette shooter supply in Louisiana passing by yesterday. Not sure if they ship or not

Thanks

Buck
Back when I lived in Youngsville, Lafayette Shooters created many problems with their 1 yr no interest financing...man imagine if that was still around.

Anyone got IMR-4046 ?
Need about 4lbs of it or 8lbs

I have some 68 gr. 22 cal, 75gr 22 cal, and several 30 cal bullets. Also have 8lbs of TAC I would happily trade or buy?

Last edited:
I have over 20 pounds of 6.5 Staball, and 500-1000 of 175 Sierra SMK's, 175 Nosler RDF's, and 175 Barnes Match Burners that I would trade for IMR 4895, H4350, Varget, or IMR 4166.

Have a few pounds of 4064 I would trade for IMR 4895, H4350, Varget, or IMR 4166.
I thought about varget too but everything is so hard to get. I finally got some accurate 2520 but still haven't gotten any more imr 4064. I've got about 500 175SMK's that I got to make a load with for that one gun but I'm not sure the 4064 is going to get me where I need to be with the brass I'm loading anyway

Have about six pounds left out of an eight pound jug left of 2520 I don’t have any immediate use for right now.

Have some CCI 400’s I could throw in for the right deal on the following powders:

IMR 4895, H4350, Varget, or IMR 4166
I know where I could buy some 4895 but I just bought more accurate and it's only for 223. I've got a 8lb jug of tac

Anyone have any other 6.5cm bullets I can try out? Wouldn't need to be a lot. O have some .30 cal bullets I could trade? Also have several powders I'd trade some of to get a bullet sampler going on

I have some 175 smk 30 cal and some 168 small for trade

Something other than. 147 eldm Hornady for 6.5cm, preferably a Sierra or a Berger in the 140 ish weight range.

So I used to pick up supplies at the gun shows. I work 12hr nights and for the last 2-3 years every show date was my weekend to work. Now for the last year I've been relegated to working every weekend, damn that's getting OLD! Can reloading supplies still be had at any of the show's? I may just have to sacrifice some sleep to go to one.

So I used to pick up supplies at the gun shows. I work 12hr nights and for the last 2-3 years every show date was my weekend to work. Now for the last year I've been relegated to working every weekend, damn that's getting OLD! Can reloading supplies still be had at any of the show's? I may just have to sacrifice some sleep to go to one.
Yes you can get some stuff there but most stuff is very high. If there individuals selling then that can work though. I got about 250 pcs of once fired 6creed brass for $20 from a guy there I'm hoover. Very little powder there though and the bullets were high. All in all, probably not the best method but you can get lucky.

Reactions: 338dude
I would try your local brick and mortar gun stores that carry reloading components. I have had pretty good luck getting powder and primers over the past year. Bullets, for whatever reason, are still cheaper online.

Reactions: 338dude
Seems like most of the stores are trying to get away from carrying reloading supplies. Fletchers in Andalusia had a handful of boxes of bullets (none my calibers) last time I was in there. Dothan is an hour+ drive, last year I looked at Southern Outdoor Sports and didn't see much. My problem, again, stems from working 12hr nights. Makes it hard to get out and run the roads. I suppose I could take a day calling around, or even make a day to go to Montgomery. When it gets down to it, I have plenty to load 308, I just want to add the ability to load 9mm & 7.62x39, a few more single stage presses, and nice digital scale. I know a lot of online retailers are getting stock built back up, but at the "new" higher prices.

@BAMAboy18 I was able to source Varget and BR4s from Walter Craig in Montgomery. It’s been a couple months though, so I don’t know what their inventory is like now, but in my opinion would be worth the call.

Reactions: BAMAboy18
I got 2k BR2s I’d trade for 2k BR4s or 450s
There's a big gun show at the hoover met. I'm going to check it out and see if I can find a few things. My buddy is there selling his guns anyway so...

If you see this really soon, and want to meet me there I could go by and get those primers