• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Alaskan Moose...

Re: Alaskan Moose...

Wow, you guys dont know how lucky you are to be able to hunt such big game as that

Congrats

wow! I didn't know how big those guys can get. Makes an average sized man look like a little kid (no offense, OP)! Nice shooting.

Nice bull! That thing is huge! Would look real nice mounted on your wall!!
smile.gif

Now thats a trophy to remember, been wanting to do an Alaska hunt for a while now but just haven't been able to save up the funds. Very nice bull though.

Boris AND Natasha approve!!!
wink.gif
Nice Moose indeed!

Nice bull....I also want to know what did you do for the rest of the trip???

I would like to know how much did you paid for hunting in Alaska!
In Europe it is impossible to seen monsters like this, but have heard that they are in Siberia.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wakerider017</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice bull! That thing is huge! Would look real nice mounted on your wall!!
smile.gif
</div></div>
ya, ur gonna need a nice big ass wall for that kong daddy.

Sheesh! Can't wait for more details of this story.

That bull is going to require a hell of a lot of meat tenderizing as the older one's get tough.

BUt it's still delicious and that's one heck of a rack - I have never seen one that big except one that hung out on the bombing range behind Eilson AFB...

Nice!

Wow! Way bigger than our moose here in Idaho. Just a beast!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Don007206</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Honey were going to need a bigger house </div></div>

a bigger freezer!

That is a true Trophy of a lifetime. A 68" must put you in the record book and if not, you should start your own. Your pictures are great and show so much detail of an awesome Alaskan moose. I appreciate the pictures and you sharing this with everyone.

NCHP

I love AK! Ive seen lots of big moose and bears over the yrs! Was there in the spring and my buddy scored a Browny that was almost a 10 footer! HUGE animal! Nice score on the moose. My other hunting pard scored a 71 inch bull that he had done european style mount and its mounted on the wall of his back covered porch. It has cathedral type ceiling out there and it looks enormous up on the wall! 65 and up are dandy moose! Congrats!

Great looking bull. You don't see that many Yukon's that size, let along getting the drop on one like you did.