• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ALERT: National/local situation map, live feeds, and breaking updates thread. POSSIBLE COVID SPREADING PLOTTED FOR TULSA RALLY.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Virtual situation dashboard for all of our members as well as ANY readers who rely on us for breaking news and latest community updates. If anything of note is occurring in your communities or elsewhere, post them here and keep it updated. Please keep political discussions at the minimum. Ongoing feeds in real time here.

SO FAR:

HEADS UP for Houston residents. 60,000 "protestors" are active around the George R. Brown Convention Center and Highway 59.

NEW YORK CITY: An 8pm to 5am curfew is in effect. No traffic allowed south of 96 street in Manhattan except truck deliveries, buses, and emergency vehicles. Situation status: CRITICAL.

LIVESTREAM HOUSTON:

Curfew at my farm house South of Buffalo tonight.

2 sqiurrels raided my bird feeder. One down and pursuing the other suspect! He’s a sneaky little bastard!

Aim small miss small!
    biggrin.gif

I spent all day moving some paving stones so we can get concrete poured and landscaping work done. I didn’t see shit going on in my cul de sac. I’m exhausted, cranky, & sore as shit. Anyone feeling froggy better think twice about leaping onto my front porch, ‘taint gonna work for ya

I gotta make my way up to you one of these days and you can show me a melt-your-face-off cuisine place 🤣😂🤣

You are in even better luck BEFORE you go to a real melt-your-face-off cuisine... Trial version available... Just an omen of what is in store for those who embark on this trip...
    biggrin.gif

img_prd_noodle_01-1.jpg

Getting interesting in my AO. Arkansas governor just called state of emergency two hours ago. Some reports claiming that Antifa sent two buses of "protesters" to Little Rock, no idea if that is real or rumor. The governor did say they had intelligence that people from out of state had arrived to cause disruptions.

Last night, rioters set a building on fire here in Little Rock and had to be dispersed with tear gas. One hour ago, I heard two strings of 6-8 shots, rapid fire, within a mile of my house, and I'm in a pretty decent neighborhood. Local LE said someone opened fire on a car, hitting two occupants and killing one, not sure if related to riots or not.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Getting interesting in my AO. Arkansas governor just called state of emergency two hours ago. Some reports claiming that Antifa sent two buses of "protesters" to Little Rock, no idea if that is real or rumor. The governor did say they had intelligence that people from out of state had arrived to cause disruptions.

Last night, rioters set a building on fire here in Little Rock and had to be dispersed with tear gas. One hour ago, I heard two strings of 6-8 shots, rapid fire, within a mile of my house, and I'm in a pretty decent neighborhood. Local LE said someone opened fire on a car, hitting two occupants and killing one, not sure if related to riots or not.

Definitely a "heads up" situation. Stay safe...

Tagged to see what affiliation is the shooter and the occupants of the car... Fingers crossed that the car was full of instigators arriving from abroad...

Reactions: Odysseus1911
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...

One person dies after explosives that he planted in an ATM in order to crack it's safe detonates prematurely...

More ANTIFA had been busted carrying industrial grade explosives at other events, showing apparent signs of organization and advanced planning within the group...

• Haha
    Reactions: Doc68 and Stevo86
    The tide is definitely turning in a lot of places tonight. ANTIFA scumbags are being ID'd at events and then getting fucked up, sometimes even before they have the chance to carry out any planned mischief...

YUCAIPA, CA...

lol what is that a displaced canuk in cali narrating that video....

I am in San Jose this week. What a mess. I was working just south of SF and things were ok until about 6:00. Went back to the office in Menlo Park and the CHP was blocking off roads. Sheriff’s department and Menlo Park police out in full force. I had to hold up in the office. I am hoping to get back to the hotel tonight. This sucks.

And I see the "protesters" blocked off I-640, Broadway, and others I assume. Bentonville getting the tear gas out as well.

Reactions: Odysseus1911
    Local Walmart in Oneonta NY closed @ 7pm Monday night watched them remove all ammo, firearms, knives from the displays and head to the back storage area... next day all back on display..

The tide is definitely turning in a lot of places tonight. ANTIFA scumbags are being ID'd at events and then getting fucked up, sometimes even before they have the chance to carry out any planned mischief...

YUCAIPA, CA...

Yucaipa is the eastern suburbs of San Bernardino.... and Trump Country....

Pay Attention to D.C. today - as in during the work day.

Try to find images of "Security Folks" around the Captial working for DOJ.... Pics are out there as of last night - Think "Private" Security that doesn't look like the PoPo in any shape or form. Scuttlebutt hints at more of a" no rules, all results" type of org - TBD. LOL

Going to be an interesting day. Rod Ro testifying before Senate & Granny Mao - Ordered to Show for Subpoena by Judicial Watch today (Not sure what the excuse could be this time if a no show). A big day plus Hornady's unveiling of some new stuff (c'mon 6 ARC).

ETA: Already on Hornady's Site - 6 ARC is a go.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Doc68
    Hi,

Have not seen a single protester much less a rioter in my area. It must be something I said....

Sincerely,
    Theis
    Well you need a collage close to your home . You not lucky like me in my tiny shitbox town with a collage 10 blocks away . That where all the paisty white girls are all recruted from to be staged on your street corners and hold BLM sign's all day long as there shills in cars continuously drive by them and stop to cause traffic blockage.

Well you need a collage close to your home . You not lucky like me in my tiny shitbox town with a collage 10 blocks away . That where all the paisty white girls are all recruted from to be staged on your street corners and hold BLM sign's all day long as there shills in cars continuously drive by them and stop to cause traffic blockage.
    Collage? Sounds like your town needs a college...

Hi,

Have not seen a single protester much less a rioter in my area. It must be something I said....

Sincerely,
    Theis
    Yeah, guess they dont want to fuck with us white cracker ass hicks with guns and such...

Reactions: Maggot
    I live in the most ethnically diverse county in the country, yet, I haven't seen any riots. Why is that?