• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

alexa.... I need guns, lots of guns..(Video)

B9240961-AD13-4909-9F62-7D6A7586A237.gif

Way to go,Alexa please can you send me an AXMC. in 338lm.300nm,300wm and 300prc...pretty please...:unsure:

Check out Q line furniture.

QLine Design
qlinedesign.com
Custom Made Concealment Furniture QLine Design custom handcrafted furniture is as unique as you. Customize a design that will fit your home perfectly, and hide your valuables in plain sight - all in an heirloom quality, beautiful piece of handcrafted furniture.

Reactions: Kamerad
Yep I know what I'm going to do this weekend! Just need to tweak the phrase to keep Alexa from putting you on the shit list

Check out Q line furniture.

QLine Design
qlinedesign.com
Custom Made Concealment Furniture QLine Design custom handcrafted furniture is as unique as you. Customize a design that will fit your home perfectly, and hide your valuables in plain sight - all in an heirloom quality, beautiful piece of handcrafted furniture.
I paid them 500 for bed side table that never came.

i love that need 5 of them at least to hold my dreams in while I try and fill them with guns . that is very cool not sure about the ALEXA controled , but being your voice activated would be a nice touch .

Reactions: TACC
I summer interned at Diebold back in 1984, and they had an old Diebold file safe they were scraping.
It looked like a big chest freezer and had a rotary system with trays for the files boxes

It was built in 1960 and built like a tank,it weighed in a little over 2600 lbs.
It cost me a keg of beer and getting the local college football team drunk and betting them they couldn't load it up.

Reactions: TACC
Looks great, but Alexa will never be in my house.

I summer interned at Diebold back in 1984, and they had an old Diebold file safe they were scraping.
It looked like a big chest freezer and had a rotary system with trays for the files boxes

It was built in 1960 and built like a tank,it weighed in a little over 2600 lbs.
It cost me a keg of beer and getting the local college football team drunk and betting them they couldn't load it up.

pics i have a 50's diebold safe from a post office. amazing safes

just remember that Alexa will respond to anyone's voice, even a kid's. no security at all on who can issue what commands (as a buddy learned when their 3 year old starting telling Alexa to turn lights on and off just to have fun)

suppose if you can do this, you could always set up a more complicated trigger phrase.

"Alexa, the redcoats are coming" as it plays the national anthem...