• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

ALG trigger

tomcat mv

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 27, 2011
Swapped out the stock trigger in my S&W yesterday with an ALG combat trigger. Wow, big improvement. Well worth the $65 clams! I didn't put any lube on the contact points that the directions said to (also, no lube was included with the kit) because everything I've read here recommends not putting grease or any lube on the trigger group. Does anyone here do this?

Re: ALG trigger

I don't lube it either. Mine works great. Still heavy enough pull to be able to clear a house safely but smooth and clean break every time. Great trigger I wish I had when I was in the Corps.

Good luck,
Merritt

I haven't noticed any creep, its a little lighter pull and breaks a lot cleaner. Definitely a big improvement over the factory gi trigger.

Yeah, not really any creep and does break nicely. I don't have a pull guage but it feels like maybe 4 to 5 lbs. pull.

I have a dpms in one of my lowers and the creep in the trigger is driving me crazy. And I agree on the super light trigger on my tac guns.