• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

All female aviators for Super Bowl flyover

0a825edcf7f0479f4605305fcb221532830ee19d321880429263eceb03556bdb_1.jpg

Saw this shit coming nearly 30 years ago and bailed as soon as I could.

I'm all for no more taxpayer funded flyovers at any sporting event. If the individual sports' league wants one, they can fucking pay for one.

I don't give a shit who or what is in the cockpit, only who pays for the travel, lodging, fuel, maintenance, salaries, and promotion of the event all for the limited few who get to actually enjoy the ten seconds of it in person.

I'm all for no more taxpayer funded flyovers at any sporting event. If the individual sports' league wants one, they can fucking pay for one.

I don't give a shit who or what is in the cockpit, only who pays for the travel, lodging, fuel, maintenance, salaries, and promotion of the event all for the limited few who get to actually enjoy the ten seconds of it in person.
My understanding that these flyovers are generally training runs that pilots need for their qualifying hours, however that works. But supposedly these flights would happen one way or another anyway, therefore no additional cost. At least that's the story they're sticking to.

Reactions: gunsnjeeps
So... Lt. Snowflake got butt hurt because he was denied the attention he craves for doing a super bowl flyover? Don't care.

I'm glad we have ladies flying - good on them!

Now I don't think all jobs in the military are for everyone but I'm good with this.

Carry on...

Retarded… feel bad for the men who earned the slots. And hope the women recognize that they should have refused the slots… and been part of the Navy… not token chicks.

But forever May they be known as the Super Bowl stealers… and have their fitness reports reflect their selfishness.

Fuck them. They are probably dykes anyway…

Sirhr

Reactions: 308pirate
So... Lt. Snowflake got butt hurt because he was denied the attention he craves for doing a super bowl flyover? Don't care.

I'm glad we have ladies flying - good on them!

Now I don't think all jobs in the military are for everyone but I'm good with this.

Carry on...
1677632087679.png

My understanding that these flyovers are generally training runs that pilots need for their qualifying hours, however that works. But supposedly these flights would happen one way or another anyway, therefore no additional cost. At least that's the story they're sticking to.
They also tell us the FBI is apolitical and a man can give birth.

In any event, there's nothing training relevant to a stadium flyover, and there's nothing they could ever tell me that would convince me otherwise. When someone paints the goal post with a laser, the aircraft pops and goes wings level in an attack run and drops a 500# load of blue death for a field goal with Dash-2 doing a follow up on the other end zone, I'll buy it.

It's as combat training relevant for those pilots as driving I-40 is track practice for a NASCAR driver.

I’ve personally flown over a couple TX A&M games in formation flights that satisfied Strike/Fighter syllabus requirements in the Marine Corps. FWIW…..

They also tell us the FBI is apolitical and a man can give birth.

In any event, there's nothing training relevant to a stadium flyover, and there's nothing they could ever tell me that would convince me otherwise. When someone paints the goal post with a laser, the aircraft pops and goes wings level in an attack run and drops a 500# load of blue death for a field goal with Dash-2 doing a follow up on the other end zone, I'll buy it.

It's as combat training relevant for those pilots as driving I-40 is track practice for a NASCAR driver.

The biggest criticism I hear is that these flyovers are a wasteful use of taxpayer money. However, as a fighter pilot, it’s critical to be able to hit a TOT (Time-Over-Target). Not only do flyovers give us a chance to practice this skill, but, as I’ll discuss later, it’s often in a dynamic and chaotic environment–which is one of the hallmarks of combat. And, because flyovers only take 15-20 minutes, we’ll nearly always work on tactical training afterward.

The biggest criticism I hear is that these flyovers are a wasteful use of taxpayer money. However, as a fighter pilot, it’s critical to be able to hit a TOT (Time-Over-Target). Not only do flyovers give us a chance to practice this skill, but, as I’ll discuss later, it’s often in a dynamic and chaotic environment–which is one of the hallmarks of combat. And, because flyovers only take 15-20 minutes, we’ll nearly always work on tactical training afterward.
And more .gov reaching for justification. Paul Tibbets hitting his target within seconds of planned was impressive. Doing it in a F18? Yawn…