• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

All new Cryogenic T5 Rifle barrels from Ultimate Arms LLC/DBA /UAARMS

Richie Rich

Private
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2022
Nash Tenn
The all new process for Cryogenic application involves much more than just taking steel to below 310 below. We at UA/Arms. Are using a heat sinking process on all rifle barrels called ZK- T5 light weight material for the purposes to sink heat away super fast. Un like carbon fiber which retains heat our new tested process is upwards as 30% lighter weight than any other metals.
WWW.UAARMS.COM

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The all new process for Cryogenic application involves much more than just taking steel to below 310 below. We at UA/Arms. Are using a heat sinking process on all rifle barrels called ZK- T5 light weight material for the purposes to sink heat away super fast. Un like carbon fiber which retains heat our new tested process is upwards as 30% lighter weight than any other metals.
WWW.UAARMS.COM
What is this? Some kind of sick joke?

What’s this supposed to mean 😢 sick jokes ? Don’t think so .
The profound lack of info on these new barrels (not a mention of them on the website you linked to!) from someone who just registered makes folks suspicious. And, chambering a flagship rifle in 7.82 Warbird??? That makes zero sense.

The profound lack of info on these new barrels (not a mention of them on the website you linked to!) from someone who just registered makes folks suspicious. And, chambering a flagship rifle in 7.82 Warbird??? That makes zero sense.
They are not on the market yet . They are still in testing. I’m sorry if I have offended you.

You didn’t offend me. But you could have been more clear. Even if they aren’t out yet, the more you share the more folks might consider them in the future. My .02.

You didn’t offend me. But you could have been more clear. Even if they aren’t out yet, the more you share the more folks might consider them in the future. My .02.
I understand about the clarity, FYI , UA, has talked with the DOD and we are trying not to have a Security Hold placed on our all new invention and thats only one of the hurdles we are trying to avoid at this time . If you would like I’ll contact you privately or you can contact me privately and I can share with you what’s about to happen with the weapons industry. Im Rick Uselton and working in the Aerospace weapons industry and hopefully our news is soon to break out.
Thanks for our conversation, Rick
My email is ([email protected]). It’s also on the web site WWW.UAARMS.com.
We also have another web site I haven’t had a chance to post . (POLARBARRELS.com )

I understand about the clarity, FYI , UA, has talked with the DOD and we are trying not to have a Security Hold placed on our all new invention and thats only one of the hurdles we are trying to avoid at this time . If you would like I’ll contact you privately or you can contact me privately and I can share with you what’s about to happen with the weapons industry. Im Rick Uselton and working in the Aerospace weapons industry and hopefully our news is soon to break out.
Thanks for our conversation, Rick
My email is ([email protected]). It’s also on the web site WWW.UAARMS.com.
We also have another web site I haven’t had a chance to post . (POLARBARRELS.com )

Rick, so it’s a steel barrel liner surrounded/clad in ZK60A-T5?
Yes sir, that’s a good start but the cryogenic and heat process is a bit different in marrying the two dissimilar metals together with contraction & expansion of Cold and heat temps of above 600 deg. and down to 310 below.
It’s a timely process both ways. Good talking with you. We go , Rick

He is trying to get free advertising from the site so while they have nothing to offer they want you to know they are here

They can't follow the rules or possibly just don't understand how this works, but here they are anyway and on top of that making really stupid report complaints so I am gonna overlook the dumb shit because I fear they just have no clue

It's the internet right, so free, here is an ad for our vaporware .... you know typical lowest common denominator stuff

Reactions: JeffLebowski
Cryogenic stress relieving of barrels is nothing new. Hart barrels did one for me about 40 years ago.

It was a ridiculously accurate rifle that dominated the early days of F Class here in Ontario.

The idea is to draw the barrel through a wide range of temperature differences so the steel is in more of a relaxed state and less subject to POI shift as it heats and cools during use.

Hard to say, but based on how well that rifle shot, I cant say it did not help. It certainly did not hurt.

Looks like this guy is developing a new way of doing it.