• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories All sold: hk vp9/hk p30 15 round mags new $29.95 each & used $24.95

Happiness Is A Warm Gun

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2019
NC
Up for sale is 12 brand new in the wrapper hk vp9 15 round mags. I am pricing them at $29.95 each, plus $4.95 to be shipped priority mail with tracking and insurance. If you buy more than one there is only one flat shipping rate. Also up for sale are now four (edit) used mags that have been taken out of the wrappers but are in great shape. I am pricing those at $24.95 each with one flat shipping rate of $4.95, too.

So 12 new mags and now 4 (edited) used hk vp9 or hk p30 mags for sale.

First "I will take it" post on here saying the number of mags they will buy gets the mags. I will try to come back and edit how many are left after someone buys a certain number. I can take the zelle app or a usps money order, whatever you prefer. Please do not buy if they are not legal where you live or your shipping address. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask questions here or over PM.

Attachments

• 20201201_205953.jpg
    20201201_205953.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
$24.95 for each out of the wrapper
$29.95 in the wrapper
$4.95 flat shipping with insurance and tracking whether it is 1 or 22 mags bought

Last edited:
Six mags out of the wrapper and twelve still in the wrapper are still available.

In the wrapper: $29.95 each
Out of the wrapper: $24.95 each
Shipping: $4.95 for 1 or multiple mags via usps priority mail with tracking and insurance included

Thanks. So down to four out of the wrapper and twelve in the wrapper. Though I may swap out two new in the wrapper for two out of the wrapper I was planning on keeping since everyone seems to prefer the open bag ones.

Last edited: