• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Allen Engineering

Voodoochild

Private
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2006
VA
Anyone know when he will be back up and running? Would really like to get an AEM5 for my Mk12 before the end of the year.

From what I was told he was moving from Cali to Nevada. IIRC he stated that cans should start showing up in October to dealers.

Yeah I knew about the move from CA to NV but was just curious if all the logistics and ATF stuff had been done. I checked out his FB page but not much info on there.

Yes. Had the inspection on the 9th. Was told everything looked fine. I'll post on the website as soon as we are able to do transfers again.
RonA

Yes. Had the inspection on the 9th. Was told everything looked fine. I'll post on the website as soon as we are able to do transfers again.
RonA

Thanks Ron! Are there any stocking dealers in Georgia? I'd really like to snag an AEM5 before the 41p ruling. I'm still loving my AE30!

YwtGoIv.jpg

Last edited: