• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Almost Done!

braap

Private
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2012
Tucson AZ
Here is a picture of my rem700 that i started putting together about 3 months ago, im just waiting on my bipod to get here and she will be all done

Attachments

• rem700.jpg
    rem700.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 13
Thank you guys, I went with armor black, coyote tan and a little bit of fde. All the stencils were done by hand

I just ordered my GG&G bipod today, they are local o Arizona so it should only take a day or two to get here

Its a 20 inch barrel with 5r rifling and its chambered in .308, the stock is a McMillan a5 its nice and heavy the stock alone is just under 6 pounds

just noticed you live in Tucson as well. Maybe I will see you out at 3 points shooting range sometime. Can ping some steel plates out to 500m. Was just out there last week.

Absolutely! I just got shoulder surgery last Friday so im probably inactive for this weekend. its supposed to rain all weekend, i really like shooting in the rain so i might make an exception if the wife lets me

Here is a picture of my rem700 that i started putting together about 3 months ago, im just waiting on my bipod to get here and she will be all done

Good looking rig. What kind of bottom metal did you go with?

its actually a stealth bottom metal, its really close to the badger but to me it its a little bit more heavy duty and it has a bigger mag release which is really nice. Other than that it takes the same AICS mags