• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aloha snackbar?

Gawd Dammit, give me my moment. :eek: Truth be told, I have no right to talk smack about that shit hole, I've never been there. :p

As much as that shithole costs the rest of the country and promotes itself as America's City we all have a right to comment.....that said even the filthiest litterbox has untouched areas of pristine clean clay and I believe Knockemdown comes from one of those little islands of sanity surrounded by a box of shite.

Kind of the opposite of Texas where the spots of excrement are enveloped in goodness.

Gawd Dammit, give me my moment. :eek: Truth be told, I have no right to talk smack about that shit hole, I've never been there. :p

I have been there and it is a sh!thole if you are rich its ok but otherwise...Last time I was there driving through the Bowery there was a drunk pissing in the middle of the street. That was the late sixties.

I have been there and it is a sh!thole if you are rich its ok but otherwise...Last time I was there driving through the Bowery there was a drunk pissing in the middle of the street. That was the late sixties.

That was the late 60s.

Giuliani put an end to that shit and Bloomberg to a degree maintained what he cleaned up.

DiBlasio reintroduced it for the enjoyment of all.