• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ALPHA MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Clhallmet

Private
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2018
Has anyone had issues with contacting Chris from Alpha Magazines? I ordered 2 mags almost 2 months ago, received them and they didn't fit. I contacted him that week which he seemed very helpful and said he would send me 2 replacements with a shipping label to return the 2 that didnt fit. It's been almost a month since he told me this with no package. I have been trying to get ahold of him for the last few weeks with no return phone calls or anything. 2 months without functional mags is ridiculous. Chris I hope you see this, I am looking for a refund SIR!

I believe I have an outstanding order from like October 2016 that has never been fulfilled nor have I been able to get ahold of him. Gave up on it.

Quality is hit or miss (mostly hit), and communication is hit or miss (mostly miss) because he's a firefighter I believe, and does the magazines as a side job.

I believe GAP sells them. I have 2 Alphas purchased from GAP.

I hope George doesnt have the same issue that I am having. I dont even care to have these mags anymore. Im already passed the exchange and going straight to the refund. I have 2 more unused alphas for sale if you want them?

They ran in my JAE but i had to modify one for the Manners Mini Chassis.

They ran in my JAE but i had to modify one for the Manners Mini Chassis.
I spent over $140 on these mags. I honestly shouldnt have to modify anything for that price. I'm planning to get my money back and go back with AI mags

Last edited:
Reactions: BCX
His CS is dismal. I have two Alpha WSM mags I bought from GAP. They don't feed reliably, feed lips on both mags needed to opened up, and one fits in a Badger enhanced M5 bottom metal and one doesn't. So yeah... BUYER BEWARE.

His CS is dismal. I have two Alpha WSM mags I bought from GAP. They don't feed reliably, feed lips on both mags needed to opened up, and one fits in a Badger enhanced M5 bottom metal and one doesn't. So yeah... BUYER BEWARE.
I will sell you a new unmodified 300wsm mag lol.

Reactions: jonthomps
Update:

Chris contacted me and agreed to the refund. He also offered to send me 2 other Alpha mags in replacement upon receiving the defective mags. I sent him the defective ones back(received October 15th per usps tracking) and contacted him but have yet to hear anything back. I sure hope the issue is due to the wildfires rather than just dodging honest buyers...

I bought 3 of his 10 round .308 mags. One worked ok, two worked after I tweaked the feed lips, three wouldn’t even lock in my rifle- too thick front to back. There were strips of Teflon finish rubbed off the front and back where it was dragging on the magwell. I sent the third one back over 2 months ago for a replacement or refund. As of today I’ve received neither.

Final update:

Almost 3 months from my initial purchase, the refund payment was received via PayPal. My advice would be to continue contacting him, sending text messages and leaving voicemails. He made it right on my end, just took a really long time.

Final update: update

Chris of Alpha Magazines has made everything right. It took quite a bit of attempting to contact him to finally get my refund. Today I came home to find a package containing an alpha mag free of charge for the inconvenience. Customer service seems to be good with Chris, the only downfall is the ability to reach him. Most likely due to the mass amount of wildfires in his area(firefighting issues).

Chris, if you see this, thank you for the magazine. I look forward to trying it out for which this one fits great!